Home

How will Madden 25's Draft work with imported rosters from NCAA '14?

This is a discussion on How will Madden 25's Draft work with imported rosters from NCAA '14? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How will Madden 25's Draft work with imported rosters from NCAA '14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Cool bro thanks
you grabbed my draft classes in the other thread right?

available here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ses-360-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 01:45 PM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Having a hard time with this. Madden doesn't let you share the draft classes like other saves.
yes you can. works the same as rosters
Old 08-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #43
Rookie

Hokie200proof's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Finally got the draft classes working. Pretty much one straight order from best to worst. No hidden gems/ basically a fantasy draft.

No story-lines makes it kind of boring though.

Right... that's pretty much what I was worried about. Can you edit the non-imported/storyline classes? Give them different names, numbers, equipment?

I'd imagine not since someone's got to be scripted to say "______ is doing great at the combine" or whatever else they're programmed to say for storyline/baked-in rookies.

Of the guys you've drafted, are they all around the same development level? Is it run the same way as last year with the 0-3 rating?
Old 08-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinst21
simmed through a full season last night to see how the draft classes would work and TBH i was not all that excited to use them, i think i actually perfer madden made up ones right now and heres why. im not a die hard college fan so i only know players that are highly rated. once college season starts this will change as i am a georgia and uconn fan so i will watch games and learn more about other up and coming players. correct me if im wrong but with the imported classes i dont think they have bust and gems like the generic ones they created. another thing that really kills the imported ones are when a player like clowney has a picture of a fat white dude attached to him lol. just kills all realism.
there are bust and gems in the imported...just no storylines.
If you pay attention to the draft class from NCAA...you get more insight...but you will definitely see people fall and are rated as a 1st round pick, but as you scout them...you will learn that they are not worthy of that pick.

They are projected in an order, but it is definitely not from best to worst. I have had 80+ rating in the 3rd/4th round...scouting definitely helps. Also during the draft...the twitter feed gives you insight on players. Like some players are not good against man coverage and they mention it.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie200proof
Right... that's pretty much what I was worried about. Can you edit the non-imported/storyline classes? Give them different names, numbers, equipment?

I'd imagine not since someone's got to be scripted to say "______ is doing great at the combine" or whatever else they're programmed to say for storyline/baked-in rookies.

Of the guys you've drafted, are they all around the same development level? Is it run the same way as last year with the 0-3 rating?

I have the same question on development rating. So the ratings don't fluctuate throughout the year? Example if I open ratings week one those are the ratings after draft?

Thanks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 05:33 PM   #46
Rookie

smcamp3's Arena

OVR: 2

A few questions about the draft classes:

Do you have to import the class prior to the season beginning like in the past?

Also, does it have the option that the NBA 2k games have where you can download a class? I love that feature but I dont expect it.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:53 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

Our madden commish just imported the ncaa 14 class. I do not play it, does anyone have a list of players? and maybe a link to how it works?

Is there a place where you can simply read the names, stats etc of the players?

Thanks so much, i'm not tech savy.

I'll keep everyone updated on how our league and draft goes. I've heard there will be storylines and we will start seeing then after the advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »