Home

Madden NFL 25 Question & Answer Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Question & Answer Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 07:43 AM   #321
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Question & Answer Thread

does anyone have a fantasy draft guide? Been looking and can't find it. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #322
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

I got the game but can't find the simulated quarter length anywhere? Can anyone help me out?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 08-28-2013, 08:29 AM   #323
Rookie

OVR: 1

Heard from a couple of people that one shouldn't download the patch. Is it really that bad?

And if you chose not to download it, can you still update your rosters?

Thanks
Old 08-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #324
Rookie

sbailey020's Arena

OVR: 10

I only played the first regular season game last night in owner mode and I couldn't find anywhere to scout in season..can you only do it in the offseason?
Old 08-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #325
Rookie

In past madden games you could create your own player and (if you want) max out his stats to 99, can you NOT do that in this game? This is severely disappointing if true. I could not figure it out last night in my Connected Career mode as a coach or owner.

This is almost enough for me to sell the game ( i really only got it for sunday ticket) in past maddens i loved changing my roster to my own players. Is there a way to do this for this game?

I know you can do it in just regular play now you can create a player and put him on your roster. Do you need to load the profile first then create a career?

thanks for any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 09:09 AM   #326
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregRose
In past madden games you could create your own player and (if you want) max out his stats to 99, can you NOT do that in this game? This is severely disappointing if true. I could not figure it out last night in my Connected Career mode as a coach or owner.

This is almost enough for me to sell the game ( i really only got it for sunday ticket) in past maddens i loved changing my roster to my own players. Is there a way to do this for this game?

I know you can do it in just regular play now you can create a player and put him on your roster. Do you need to load the profile first then create a career?

thanks for any help
What happens if you start your connected career with the same roster you have that created player? The created player is no longer there?
Old 08-28-2013, 09:12 AM   #327
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
What happens if you start your connected career with the same roster you have that created player? The created player is no longer there?
Well I am currently at work (madden answers are more important right now!) so I havent had a chance to try this idea I just thought of it as I was sitting here. Usually when I load up the game on my xbox i just go to connected careers. Should I first try loading my profile then go to connected careers & start a new career?

Will that load in my profile characters i created?
Old 08-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #328
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregRose
Well I am currently at work (madden answers are more important right now!) so I havent had a chance to try this idea I just thought of it as I was sitting here. Usually when I load up the game on my xbox i just go to connected careers. Should I first try loading my profile then go to connected careers & start a new career?

Will that load in my profile characters i created?
I don't know, but assume the player should be there if the roster is saved with that created player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »