Home

Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 03:46 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 0
The fact you can't fast sim through the franchise mode kills me. Forced to go week to week is aggravating. just add it to the list of WTF's that madden pulls every year. ill still buy it because im a hardcore player since madden 91 on sega.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 03:46 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Without question a no buy. My season ticket expires this evening and I'm not even going to bother downloading it to try it out. Next-Gen or bust for me.
The game is sort of like a lame duck coach. The Next Gen is the new successor..I hope. I truly believe we wont see a great Madden game until after the first Next-Gen Madden....(Madden 15)
Old 08-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneed24
The fact you can't fast sim through the franchise mode kills me. Forced to go week to week is aggravating. just add it to the list of WTF's that madden pulls every year. ill still buy it because im a hardcore player since madden 91 on sega.
Im buying too. Probably just because I can import draft classes. Thats a weird reason I know, but it adds life to NCAA
Old 08-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Im buying too. Probably just because I can import draft classes. Thats a weird reason I know, but it adds life to NCAA
now that you can share rosters, will i be able to DL a draft class w/o owning ncaa?
Old 08-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #85
Rookie

These developers NEED to get the damn jerseys correct! There's no excuse that the Bills, Chargers, Bucs, Ravens and Broncos have new jerseys (changed the neck/collar from that two toned mess to either clear collars/thick colored collars) and in this game they still have last years jerseys! Plus they STILL haven't given the Redskins their gold pants as defaults.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #86
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

I was waiting to see what the deal is with next gen Madden anyway. I was not expecting anything from the PS3 or 360 madden, so Im cool with having to wait.

At this point you couldn't be expecting anything great. I stop expecting it after the 2nd attempt on the current gen.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #87
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

I've said it before, but I've been told by a good source skip next gen this year
Old 08-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #88
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Talking Re: Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

Nice review. "At times its the best Madden ever and at others it's the same game we've been playing for years."

That's how I felt with the demo. As much as I love football, Madden on this gen has been stale and repetitive at its best times. 7.5 is spot on. Not a terrible game but not one I can drop $60 on with games like
gta v and the last of us vying for my money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »