Home

Two Relocation Questions

This is a discussion on Two Relocation Questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Two Relocation Questions

1. What week do you get to choose uniforms?

2. I want to move St. Louis and San Diego to LA. Can I keep both of their current uni's/nickname?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Two Relocation Questions

You get different uniforms for each city, and I'm not sure if you can keep the team name
Old 12-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #3
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

Yes you can keep their names and uniforms. The only problem is that I think the end zone will still be painted with "St. Louis" or "San Diego" I believe.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Wayy Andre
Yes you can keep their names and uniforms. The only problem is that I think the end zone will still be painted with "St. Louis" or "San Diego" I believe.

That's correct. If you want to keep the franchise logo package - it also means you keep the field art too. So, if you move the Jacksonville Jags to any of the available cities - then you'll notice (because of the Jags endzone art) "Jacksonville Jags" in the endzone of your Los Angeles franchise.

Safest bet is to 1) adopt one of the many uniform/logo packages available
2) Move a team that doesn't use its City Name in the Logo or it just says "Seahawks" in the the endzone - I think you're good to go then.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:27 AM   #5
Just started!

it also means you keep the field art too. So, if you move the Jacksonville Jags to any of the available cities
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Everything mentioned is correct. I have more to add. I've moved several teams:

-Not only will the end zone logos stay, even the announcers will still call you the "Jacksonville Jaguars." This happens whenever you move a team to ANY city and keep the name. The only to avoid this bug is to always adopt one of the new names.

-You cannot move two teams to LA. You can only relocate one new team to one of the 17 cities. Once you move a team there it disappears from the list. So technically once 17 teams are moved, that's it.

-Each week after choosing to relocate, you will choose a city, a name, a uniform and lastly a stadium. You make the choices in that order, one choice each week. So uniforms are chosen the last week of the preseason.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #7
Banned

What week do you get to choose uniforms?

Old 12-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #8
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Everything mentioned is correct. I have more to add. I've moved several teams:

-Not only will the end zone logos stay, even the announcers will still call you the "Jacksonville Jaguars." This happens whenever you move a team to ANY city and keep the name. The only to avoid this bug is to always adopt one of the new names.

-You cannot move two teams to LA. You can only relocate one new team to one of the 17 cities. Once you move a team there it disappears from the list. So technically once 17 teams are moved, that's it.

-Each week after choosing to relocate, you will choose a city, a name, a uniform and lastly a stadium. You make the choices in that order, one choice each week. So uniforms are chosen the last week of the preseason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtykthqing
What week do you get to choose uniforms
10 Characters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »