Home

Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #121
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
That's what I'm hoping. They made the XP cost higher for butes such as SPD, AGI, STR, ACC as players reached 30 years old, but by that time it was easy enough to get players in the high 90's at all skill positions.

If you could just check to see the XP cost of a single SPD point for a HB or WR at different ages and compare that to XP earned in a year, that would be amazing to see if they addressed this or not. It's more of a factor in online leagues than offline.
I can definitely do that for you. But, just to ease you a tiny bit, I did a bit of research with Steven Jackson once he hit age 32, and the amount of XP you need for him to upgrade anything is astronomical. He literally would have to rush for over 2000 yards a season to upgrade anything.

But i'll do a quick sim and check your question for you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 01:03 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 2

Here is something I'm highly curious of. Let's say for example I move the Titans back to Houston as the Oilers. Though this is not the team I want to control. If I do that and choose uni, stadium and so forth and quit the team.. will they still do it as I input it? I just want to be one team but I do want to move St Louis and a team to Houston for the Oilers. (obviously I'd already have a team on the side)

I'd like to know If someone can start a new CC and check that out. Thank you!
Old 08-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #123
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch3d
Here is something I'm highly curious of. Let's say for example I move the Titans back to Houston as the Oilers. Though this is not the team I want to control. If I do that and choose uni, stadium and so forth and quit the team.. will they still do it as I input it? I just want to be one team but I do want to move St Louis and a team to Houston for the Oilers. (obviously I'd already have a team on the side)

I'd like to know If someone can start a new CC and check that out. Thank you!
Technically what you could do is just enter another user into your CFM at anytime, do the moving process for the team you want to move, then just retire that character from the league once the moving process is complete.

It would work that way.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:10 AM   #124
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Do you mean for sim stats or during gameplay? I actually haven't played yet, just been doing sim testing.
Both (LE & RE getting sacks), but will wait on Gameplay answer. Appreciated! Also (sim stats) are the DT's getting sacks.

Also, IF relocation is turned OFF, will the CPU still build a new stadium when the team needs one?

Based on how many season you have simmed, any notable Free Agents that hit the market that raised a Red Flag (RGIII, Andrew Luck, etc.)?
I ask because in my '13 CCM year 5, RGIII was a free agent and signed with Jags. While WSH has a huge hole at QB & its QB as top need, smh Other QB's who moved same year (Tanneyhill, Russell Wilson)

Thanks for answering questions

Last edited by Step2001; 08-24-2013 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:13 AM   #125
Just started!

OVR: 0

Can someone please tell me how I can fire my coach as an owner
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 01:17 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Technically what you could do is just enter another user into your CFM at anytime, do the moving process for the team you want to move, then just retire that character from the league once the moving process is complete.

It would work that way.
Yep, that's exactly what I meant on how the process goes. I'm just curious If the game will keep those options despite the team being given a new owner per se.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:22 AM   #127
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
Both (LE & RE getting sacks), but will wait on Gameplay answer. Appreciated! Also (sim stats) are the DT's getting sacks.

Also, IF relocation is turned OFF, will the CPU still build a new stadium when the team needs one?

Based on how many season you have simmed, any notable Free Agents that hit the market that raised a Red Flag (RGIII, Andrew Luck, etc.)?

Thanks for answering questions
Just played a game, I was the Bills Vs. Panthers.

As the Bills, my team had 0 DT or RE tackles. In fact, Mario Williams was the only guy on my line with any tackles apparently, he had 4.

Panthers faired a little better. DT Star Lotulelei had 4 tackles, and their RE Charles Johnson had 3, their LE Greg Hardy had 3.

This could be a combination of quarter length and the amount of times each team passed the ball, but its not looking too good
Old 08-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #128
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch3d
Yep, that's exactly what I meant on how the process goes. I'm just curious If the game will keep those options despite the team being given a new owner per se.
Yeah it should, once the move is finalized I don't think it can stop. But knowing EA, ya never know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »