Home

draft guide for madden 25?

This is a discussion on draft guide for madden 25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
draft guide for madden 25?

when will draft guide come out for madden 25?
i got lots of help from it last year
i dont wanna miss or pick wrong prospects for my team
someone will write it up soon?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #2
Banned

Re: draft guide for madden 25?

If one does not get done soon I'll likely make one but won't have it till Friday as in UK but likely gets started on it early next week.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
Rookie

I will post how each one of my drafts go and go through and find all the good picks. Maybe 80s+ with what round and pick they were drafted. Nothing too in depth.

I can say that Israel Starks is in my draft class and boy does he look good. He's only thrown 2 INTs all season. He seems like this years version of Roderick Odom who was a play you could draft last year. Very similar to RG3 with mobility but potential to throw like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #4
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I used to be the one who wrote the fantasy draft guides.

I can understand wanting the draft class guides, but at the same time I think that takes the fun out of the game... which is why I changed/stopped how I do the fantasy draft guide. I like to focus more on how Madden plays and the ratings/types of player you should look for.

For example, I didn't touch Madden 13 and stuck with 12... also I can't comment on Madden 13 yet, but for me, pas rushing defensive ends [especially those with high finesse moves] are a waste of time/money. You should look for guys with High block shedding instead, and power moves second. Defensive Tackles are far more valuable. In Madden, the power move animation is far more effective, and the DTs tend to get more "win" animations both against the run and pass rushing. So,a guy like Vince Wilfork is far more valuable to me than a Julius Peppers.

When I get my hands on 25 and a few games under my belt, I will probably write a new OS guide.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:22 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

It seems that every player has Normal development now. I have only gone through about 10 drafts but I have yet to see anything above that. With the addition of practice earning every player on your team 2000 experience, it is rather easy to bump up anyone's development trait to superstar within 1-2 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 06:30 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84

I can understand wanting the draft class guides, but at the same time I think that takes the fun out of the game... which is why I changed/stopped how I do the fantasy draft guide. I like to focus more on how Madden plays and the ratings/types of player you should look for.

For example, I didn't touch Madden 13 and stuck with 12... also I can't comment on Madden 13 yet, but for me, pas rushing defensive ends [especially those with high finesse moves] are a waste of time/money. You should look for guys with High block shedding instead, and power moves second. Defensive Tackles are far more valuable. In Madden, the power move animation is far more effective, and the DTs tend to get more "win" animations both against the run and pass rushing. So,a guy like Vince Wilfork is far more valuable to me than a Julius Peppers.

When I get my hands on 25 and a few games under my belt, I will probably write a new OS guide.
Yeah speed rushing has been not done well for.years from DE and powerful players are normally better can't say anything about 25 but likely the same.

Likely getting it tomorrow and will be doing one with ratings in schemes, key attributes, Physicals(Height, Weight), progression Lvl and likely draft position.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #7
Just started!

a fantasy draft guide would be nice, too
Old 08-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #8
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84

Agree, I have never understood why someone would want something that tells them how each player will really play out down the road when they are drafting. I think the uncertainty is half the fun of a draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »