Home

Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
From what I have been reading the first year is the random year. The second year is always going to be the Skyler brooks/Ali draft and the third will be the pop warren class. The 4th (I am in the 4th now) is the Wolverine Justice.

Dang, seriously? That suckkkks. It's gonna make restarting a franchise a lot less fun if I am always having the same classes early on.
Old 09-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #290
Just started!

I just started my franchise and my first draft class is the Ali class because I want to get QB Joetavius Jacques. Does this mean my draft class will repeat on the 2nd or third year? Or could I just save before the first game and reload my franchise in hopes of not getting a duplicate draft class
Old 09-12-2013, 09:55 PM   #291
Just started!

Anyone got anything on the Sunday Carlson CB draft?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #292
MVP

OVR: 9

My draft classes just went

1. Justice
2. Blake Bell
3. Darius Allen
4. Stalin brothers
Old 09-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #293
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby2020
Anyone got anything on the Sunday Carlson CB draft?
I only remember two interesting story lines. One of the QBs breaks his foot and wins a game while playing on it, and there is an OK St. RB who breaks like 15 tackles on one TD run and becomes an Internet sensation.

I drafted the RB in the third round. His last name is Sefo and he is a monster. He is probably the fattest character in the game, has 98 trucking, 96 stiff arm, and 88 speed with decent hands and route running. He basically never loses yardage on runs up the middle. He's my back up/goal line back now.

It's my fantasy draft franchise which I do before my actual 49ers franchise when the rosters are right. Now I don't want to stop this draft because I like this big bastard so much.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #294
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStuckey
I only remember two interesting story lines. One of the QBs breaks his foot and wins a game while playing on it, and there is an OK St. RB who breaks like 15 tackles on one TD run and becomes an Internet sensation.

I drafted the RB in the third round. His last name is Sefo and he is a monster. He is probably the fattest character in the game, has 98 trucking, 96 stiff arm, and 88 speed with decent hands and route running. He basically never loses yardage on runs up the middle. He's my back up/goal line back now.

It's my fantasy draft franchise which I do before my actual 49ers franchise when the rosters are right. Now I don't want to stop this draft because I like this big bastard so much.
sounds like my PERFECT back i like big fatty bruiser backs like that!

imma have to keep my eye out for him, by any chance can you list his height and weight please?

he'll always have a place on my team!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #295
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anybody got any details on the draft class with the Penn St. LB coming back from Crohn's disease?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #296
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuchToLearn
sounds like my PERFECT back i like big fatty bruiser backs like that!

imma have to keep my eye out for him, by any chance can you list his height and weight please?

he'll always have a place on my team!
I'll post when I get home. Something to keep in mind is that he was listed at a late first round pick day of draft but was one of those dudes that drops a bit. I don't know what variety there is between franchises in regards to when people get drafted but I got him in the last pick of 3rd round.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »