Home

Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

This is a discussion on Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2013, 12:09 AM   #89
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

I have an offline CFM with the Eagles. Playing 8 minute quarters on all-madden and adjusted the sliders for equally, instead of using the default. This mode has been so great I am 6-3 and have won like 3 of those in close games. Including a loss in OT to the winless Giants, yes I repeat I lost to a winless team. Don't really understand how they only have one win but, it's pretty clear mister Tom Coughlin will be out of there come my second year.

Rewinding back to week 2 in my franchise I had a won a game by 3 thanks to Deshaun Jackson with like a 90 yard Kickoff return. Right after Phillip Rivers drove his team down the field to tie the game up.

Mccoy has been a major weapon in my offense leading the league in rushing TDs and I even had a 200 yard rushing game. My whole entire offensive line are being reconized and receiving votes for the pro bowl. And Vick has been pretty good 13Tds 7 Ints and like 400 rushing yards for me so far. Its been great.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 4

Started my career as the owner of the St. Louis Rams. First thing I did was trade for Terrelle Pryor and sign Randy Moss. Switched our playbooks over to a West Coast offense and started my career.

The season had a lot of ups and downs, with Pryor being injured quite bit and Sam Bradford falling all the way down to 3rd on the depth chart behind Kellen Moore. However, everyone got healthy at the right time and we scraped our way to a 9-7 record and backed in to the playoffs.

Our Wildcard matchup was against the Green Bay Packers (8-8) at Lambeau. No snow, but the temperature was at 17 degrees. We ended up winning the game on a last second TD pass, 28-23.

The Divisional round matchup was against our division rivals, San Francisco. The 9ers were our tormentors all year long; with Frank Gore running for 222 yards in the first matchup and 146 in the second. The season series was split, making this game the rubber match. It was a defensive struggle most of the game with the 49ers taking a 21-7 lead early in the 4th. On the ensuing drive, Pryor ran a read option and got laid out by Patrick Willis, fumbling the ball and getting injured in the process.

Rams manage to get the ball back with good field position thanks to a Tavon Austin return and Isaiah Pead runs it in to chop the lead down to 21-14 late in the 4th quarter. We recover the ensuing onside kick and the fate of our season is in the hands of Kellen Moore with 50 seconds remaining. After three consecutive incompletions, it's 4th and 10 with the season on the line. Moore drops back to pass, sees a man open in the endzone, cocks back, and trips over his own lineman as time expires and the 49ers celebrate a birth to the NFC Championship game.

I'm in Year 3 now so I'll have to post Year 2 later.

Pacers. Dolphins. Buckeyes.
Reds
Old 09-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #91
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
This CFM is going rather sim for me. Took ownership of the Raiders. Week 3 of the season against Denver. McFadden goes down. Out six weeks with a Herniated Disk.

Simms just made the comment in game that if McFadden could just stay healthy, he could run for 2000 yards a season. Welp, not his season.
This happened to me. I lost McFadden and Lamarr Houston in week 2 for 7 weeks each.

Yankees: #AllRise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 09:07 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 0

6-0 using Cowboys season 1. Tried to trade Romo but NO ONE wants him. I'm going to win a title then get rid of some of those high contracts and age(Witten, Romo, Ware)
Old 09-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #93
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

I just want to say I picked up Demaryius Thomas in FA before pre-season (can't believe he wasn't signed) and he has been a total beast on the outside. He wins a lot of his battles and releases well. He's usually my first progression when I need a big play, and of he wins off the line it's a 20+ yard gain or a TD.

Julio Jones declined the Falcons contract extension. I'm letting WR Holmes and DB Cromartie go, who both wanted big 1-2 year deals. Cromartie is worth it, he shuts down half the field for me. Holmes would be overpaid and can be replaced.

So with the new cap room I'm looking to make a serious bid on Jones. Hopefully I'll have Thomas and Jones on the outsides... Deadly.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #94
MVP

MattUM's Arena

OVR: 2

Just did my fantasy draft for my Dolphins Dynasty. What do you guys think?

QB - Barkley (Don't lol, I'm running west coast and will try to get a quick guy in next years draft to run the option...Manziel? Morris?)
HB - Reggie Bush
WR1 - AJ Green
WR2 - Tavon Austin
WR3 - Robert Woods
WR4 - Deandre Hopkins
TE1 - Rob Gronkowski
TE2 - Tyler Eifert
LT - Luke Joeckel
LG - Kelechi Osemele
C - Kalil
RG - Chance Warmack
RT - Eric Fisher

RE - Damontre Moore
DT - Lotulelei
DT - Paea
LE - Dion Jordan
ROLB - Alec Ogletree
MLB - Patrick Willis
MLB - Manti Te'o
LOLB - Mike Kendricks
CB1 - Pat Peterson
CB2 - Sam Shields
CB3 - Xavier Rhodes
FS - Eric Reid
SS - Tyrann Mathieu

K - Zuerlein
P - Colquitt

I obviously went very young at almost every position for potential. Wanted guys that are quick, can lay the hit, and put up a lot of points.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #95
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Not sure what sliders you guys are using, but I took my Injuries slider down to about 23 right now to test. I think I started it up around 46 or so. Don't mind some injuries out a week or two, but when you have multiple players going out each game with multiple week injuries, its just not fun or right to me. By week four I had seven guys on the injury list with 4-5 of those being 4+ weeks out.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #96
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10

Doing an Owner CFM with Jeffrey Lurie of the Eagles. If you'd like to follow, you can check it out on my dynasty page:

http://www.operationsports.com/Staff...hnson/dynasty/

I just posted Preseason Wk 2. I plan on going to Season 6, possibly further if I have time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »