Home

lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

This is a discussion on lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #105
Just started!

OVR: 0
Icon7 Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
so glad to have ncaa draft classes , so cheats like this cant ruin an online leagues drafts. you guys really are missing out by using these cheats. a draft is soooo much more fun , when no one knows (without scouting) who is gonan be that good or not. You can actually find great players in rounds 4,5,6,and 7 if it works out right. instead of all of them being gone half way thru the second round...... i dont get why so many have to cheat to win......
and only a complete idiot can't translate what a college player's stats will be in madden..so its actually easier for me to spot the talent (without even scouting) in NCAA draft classes than these just from watching a lot of college football so get off your high horse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #106
Rookie

shanev's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

What do the ratings stand for on the spreadsheet?
Old 10-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #107
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewskyle
and only a complete idiot can't translate what a college player's stats will be in madden..so its actually easier for me to spot the talent (without even scouting) in NCAA draft classes than these just from watching a lot of college football so get off your high horse.
yea i originally used ncaa classes but players are blatantly obvious as well as things like all players not having toughness , punters and kickers being projected as first round talent, key non qb positions having no one projected above 5th round, and upwards to 15 qbs pdp 1st round. the import system is far from where it should be, so some people like me just use the automatic madden ones and want other players scouting knowledge so they dont botch and waste a first round pick on the next madden leif lol
Old 10-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #108
Just started!

Anyone know what Draft Class Derek Carr and Black Bell are in?

Trying to find it but nothing is adding up
Old 10-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #109
Rookie

Am I the only one who got a bad version of Pablo Parker? Currently in wk 16 and hes projected 3rd round with 89 spd, 97 agi, 84 acc.

Also to note is Brandon meek the injury plagued but good db is completely out of this draft. Was there early in year then got hurt.

Anyone have any exp with either of these weird situations.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #110
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewskyle
right ok , well guess thats why 31 other people other than me for once had a fun draft..... cause when u sim ncaa seasons the players never come out the same. thus it is muc more radomized. But if you just want to justify cheating , thats cool , go for it, its the only way some people can play , i fully understand. in our we had tons of guys not come out like people "expected" and most of them watch alot of college. so guess ur just special..... id much rather work at it than have it handed to me.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 10-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjj325
Anyone know what Draft Class Derek Carr and Black Bell are in?

Trying to find it but nothing is adding up
Dezrick Carr and Blake Bell are in the Ryen Irwin Draft
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2013, 07:40 AM   #112
MVP

TE Carr draft class spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »