Home

lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

This is a discussion on lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2013, 03:30 PM   #161
Rookie

shanev's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

So if they have changed the order of the draft does that mean that duplicate drafts are fixed as well? Has that been confirmed, just trying to decide if i am going to still have to import first year before i start over tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 05:01 PM   #162
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBallersPS3
This would be awesome if anyone knows of one

Usually every import is different...that's why people try so many different ones. Ive been told the transition from ncaa to madden is that easy upgrade traits for madden drop between 7-11 points...and awareness drops like 20. but I wouldn't know for sure that because I don't own ncaa
Old 11-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #163
Rookie

OneSuddenStrike's Arena

Thats excellent really appreciate it and if there is anything i can do to help please let me know..........
Old 11-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #164
Pro

OVR: 25

How is that linebacker Aaron Croaker?
Year 3 - 11-5
Old 11-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #165
Rookie

Hey Lotus and Trelocke I just want to say thanks for the thread. It's one of only a few non-bitching threads on the first few pages. It's packed with useful info, and you're not trying to make a quick buck off of us members.

Appreciate your hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #166
Rookie

OneSuddenStrike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopvillian
Hey Lotus and Trelocke I just want to say thanks for the thread. It's one of only a few non-bitching threads on the first few pages. It's packed with useful info, and you're not trying to make a quick buck off of us members.

Appreciate your hard work.
Well said , when is the updated draft due out ? or should I say when will you be done ? Lotus & Trelocke
Old 11-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #167
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin2022
I believe Blake is the short QB in terms of Brees likeness.

I am wondering if there are any 'sleepers' in these drafts. All the notable players are in the upper 2 rounds outside of a few 4/5/6 picks. Is there no talent in teh back half? It seems as though the case was different in previous years.

yoooooo doing an online draft tonight but need online rookie spread sheet i believe its the ryan Jerric (qb) draft do you have the spread sheet all i see is ones tht dont match mine maybe because my league started before updates on madden 25 really need some quick help i have 5 1st rd picks and want to get star dev. players with all of them
Old 11-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #168
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by debo3275
yoooooo doing an online draft tonight but need online rookie spread sheet i believe its the ryan Jerric (qb) draft do you have the spread sheet all i see is ones tht dont match mine maybe because my league started before updates on madden 25 really need some quick help i have 5 1st rd picks and want to get star dev. players with all of them
Sounds like you can scout or use Google, if these guys haven't gotten to it yet there's not much you can do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »