Home

lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

This is a discussion on lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

all i need to know are ovr and dev rating
i know that my 5th rounder( mid 70 ovr and star dev) will perform better than their 1st rounder (low 80 ovr and normal dev) in a couple of years
Old 09-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #50
Rookie

Awesome work lotusfather. First year I've run across something like this and I wish I'd have come across it sooner. Not knocking all the work you've done but man...that formatting. Ugg. I've taken the time to create a Google Doc Spreadsheet of your work though. Each position has its own tab and within that tab each player is tagged with "name" of the draft. Makes it easily sort-able and filter-able. Currently all the offensive players have been entered. I'll get the defensive players in shortly and I'm also planning on adding an "All players" tab. If you're cool with the formatting I can add you as an editor, just let me know.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelocke
Awesome work lotusfather. First year I've run across something like this and I wish I'd have come across it sooner. Not knocking all the work you've done but man...that formatting. Ugg. I've taken the time to create a Google Doc Spreadsheet of your work though. Each position has its own tab and within that tab each player is tagged with "name" of the draft. Makes it easily sort-able and filter-able. Currently all the offensive players have been entered. I'll get the defensive players in shortly and I'm also planning on adding an "All players" tab. If you're cool with the formatting I can add you as an editor, just let me know.
amazing work!
now i can see it without eye straining
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2013, 10:17 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Nice work, but I will keep doing what I am doing 'til I am done with it. Just how I have done it since Madden 10.

Everyone keep in mind that some of the players from the Billi Draft that I am currently on will be added and then removed. I add all the players with at least a B in one system/type on the scouting page but a player doesn't make the final cut unless they have at least a 77 overall in at least one system/type. And I don't get those numbers 'til the end of the process.

Last edited by lotusfather; 09-29-2013 at 12:45 AM.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Should I just start a single player Online CFM to avoid the draft class repeat, or is there any way to avoid it offline?
Old 09-28-2013, 01:29 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Ok, all the players up to the Billi draft have been entered in. I didn't enter jersey numbers or height/weight yet and tbh may never get around to it. That's a lot of typing or copy/pasting for information that is marginally useful at best. I'll keep checking back and as lotusfather gets a draft done, I'll transfer it over to the spreadsheet.

I also may look into converging Enkil27's work at some point too. The more information on a draft class the better I think.

Anyway, if you see something I missed or transcribed incorrectly, let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just had the Keooudom draft, and Murphy and singleton did not come out in draft. Do the cone out later in another draft?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 06:07 PM   #56
Rookie

lotusfather's Samuel Billi data entered into the spreadsheet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »