Home

Madden 15 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 03:58 AM   #73
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 15 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Will you stop.
Thats a spambot.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:13 AM   #74
Just started!

OVR: 0

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Old 09-11-2014, 10:26 AM   #75
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Platform: PS3

Whats the bug? Depth chart issue. Even with user-controlled teams, the AI does not leave the empty spots of injured players. It resets the position as it sees fit. Example: The Eagles' QB depth is Foles-Sanchez-Barkley. Foles was injured in week 1. I left the DC (Blank-Sanchez-Barkley). When I checked the stats for the Eagles-Colts game, I saw that Barkley got the start. Even though I control all 32 teams, the AI reset the QB depth to Barkley-Sanchez-Punter- because Barkley has the higher OVR- which brings up the separate issue of ratings being out of whack with the real life depth charts.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? CFM/32 teams controlled

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? By leaving injured players' spots on the DC open.

Can you recreate it? Yes if I don't bother to reset the DC of every team that has injured players every week. What a pain that is.

How often has the bug been reproduced? After every week's advance.

Do you have video or a picture? No.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 02:51 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 6

Platform: PS3

Problem: Signing lower skilled players in off season.

What's going on: When I try and sign lower ranked/rated players that are asking lower salaries, I keep getting the minimum wage message that comes up, even if I offer more than what is being asked.

As an example. I tried to sign a young player with a rating of 65 overall. He was asking 550/year.

I offered him 1.75 million for 7 years... Out comes the message that says this would be bellow X amount for his salary.

So I'm thinking that perhaps this is a total amount then, which would be in fact bellow the X amount. So I do X amount x 7 and get this huge number. I sign the player, but when I see his salary it shows this number as being the "per year" amount.

So in essence, I cannot sign filler players to long contracts... Or even for what they are asking because it shows up as below this amount.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:13 AM   #77
Just started!

Again, any bugs not reported in the format will be deleted. This will make things easier for the developers to try to recreate, which in turn could lead to quicker fixes.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:33 AM   #78
Rookie

Platform: PS3/PS4

Whats the bug?

User controlled team defensive players don't show in NFL player stats. The threshold for the minimum number of "Downs Played" is way too high, and even running 15 minute quarters players in games actually played don't reach the minimum to show up on the NFL stats. A situational pass rusher has no chance at all at ever showing up on the NFL sack leader list. Same for slot/nickel CB's with interceptions. They will still show by conference. On offense there is the opposite problem, where positions like QB seem to have absolutely no minimum and the list of highest QBR includes people with as few as 1 pass attempt for a completion. This is a legacy issue going back to madden '13 that still hasn't been resolved.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?

Online Connected Careers.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

Happens every Connected Careers season.

How often has the bug been reproduced?

Every single Connected Careers season by both myself and others.

Do you have video or a picture?

No. Not Necessary IMO
Old 09-13-2014, 04:13 AM   #79
Just started!

Again, any bugs not reported in the format will be deleted. This will make things easier for the developers to try to recreate, which in turn could lead to quicker fixes.
Old 09-13-2014, 04:37 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 15

Platform: 360

Whats the bug? Auto subs still don't work. I have tried many different things to fix this bug to no avail. It seems like the same problem from years back. Did this EVER get fixed? It works in play now however.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Offline CFM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? It happened because you didn't fix it. I triggered it by playing the game. It will happen every game.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every game.

Do you have video or a picture? No.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »