Home

2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360)

This is a discussion on 2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360) within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2017, 02:48 AM   #249
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360)

Im having trouble getting my xbox to load the roster, it says my thumb drive is empty. and i have formatted the storage device im using so im not sure whats next. anybody have ideas? thanks
Old 06-22-2017, 04:44 AM   #250
Rookie

GreenLightning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by on_cold
Im having trouble getting my xbox to load the roster, it says my thumb drive is empty. and i have formatted the storage device im using so im not sure whats next. anybody have ideas? thanks
If the 360 says the usb is empty you obviously made a mistake. You probably did not save your own roster before attempting to transfer the new one.

At any rate there is an easy to follow tutorial you can read.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:21 PM   #251
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks again to everyone involved. I played a game yesterday, lost 7-4. Sale got beat up in the first 3 innings (I was following the catcher's pitch calling, ugh) and then I went back to my own pitch calling and held them.

Had the bases loaded in the 9th with 1 out. Strike out and a bomb to the warning track at the 420 in center at Fenway. Thought it had a chance. Will be playing again later on.

I say it every time; I wish this would be backwards compatible on One. I know I know, it isn't that hard to switch on the 360, but I just don't ever do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 01:12 PM   #252
Just started!

I need help every single time i download it it says there is nothing in the folder! Someone please help.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:11 PM   #253
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetters16
I need help every single time i download it it says there is nothing in the folder! Someone please help.
Here's a quick run through, someone correct my steps if I'm wrong! I just do it until I figure it out lol.

1. Download the roster file onto computer.
2. On Xbox, in mlb2k13, save a default roster file to your usb.
3. I believe you have to unzip the ROS File. Make sure you can locate the specific ROS File in a folder.
4. Open horizon, click the tools tab, then package manager, click the open tab, open the roster file from above.
5. Open the default roster from your usb.
6. Copy the profile ID, Device ID, and Console ID from the default roster into the new 2k13 roster.
7. Click save rehash resign, click save to device.
8. Take out usb, plug into Xbox, load roster from device.
9. Enjoy current rosters for a 4 year old game!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 08:09 PM   #254
Rookie

GreenLightning's Arena

I find it easier to drag and drop the unzipped updated roster onto my active desktop. Then all you have to do is drop this roster from the desktop into Horizon and open your saved default roster using Horizon's device explorer. So you got two open boxes in Horizon the old roster and the new one.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:11 PM   #255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLightning
I find it easier to drag and drop the unzipped updated roster onto my active desktop. Then all you have to do is drop this roster from the desktop into Horizon and open your saved default roster using Horizon's device explorer. So you got two open boxes in Horizon the old roster and the new one.
Agree. That's how I usually end up doing it, now that you mention it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2017, 09:18 PM   #256
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
It might be a while before I can post a new update.
I am nearly finished with the whole Brewers system, MLB, AAA and AA are set. I will send it to you when finished and you can take a look, but I don't know how to send it to you. I haven't been following the anticipation and acceleration ratings being at 25 for everyone because better fielders I feel deserve higher anticipation and faster players do tend to get to top speed faster. If you want you can change them back to 25 for your next update, it isn't that important to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »