Home

2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360)

This is a discussion on 2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360) within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2017, 06:22 PM   #273
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: 2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justblazedown3
Tonybologna, didnt awaken me i said a while back that ive been working and it limits my time to really do anything so winter is different then summer for me. Anything i take on is gonna be a project, ill do them (create prospects) as i can but cant dedicate enough time to whip them all out. I have asked others to learn editing and help and got one maybe two people who even care enough to assist. If we are a community and we all enjoy it whats wrong with sharing the load? Makes a better product and it easier for JMC.

If we all help out we can whip a new roster up in no time and JMC can do the adding and subtracting with alot more ease. Heck he could even dabble with jersey creation lol, jmc I was really digging those fathers day tigers unis with the baby blue **** was lit!!!!

Anyways, i want to try and get the crew together and spend sometime if available to whip this thing up but at this point we have to really wait for the trade deadline to pass and all the post trades to happen so it will be ready for the septcallup/postseason and season finale.

Anybody heard from Omega lmao!
Calm down there Blaze. I was just joking with my post hence the "Ha" & the emoji I used as well there buddy. Seemed like you didn't like what I said but it was totally a joke buddy. You guys do your thing. Take your time & I'll be waiting for the next roster update. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 07-18-2017, 12:00 AM   #274
Banned

justblazedown3's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Calm down there Blaze. I was just joking with my post hence the "Ha" & the emoji I used as well there buddy. Seemed like you didn't like what I said but it was totally a joke buddy. You guys do your thing. Take your time & I'll be waiting for the next roster update. Thanks.
Tony I wasnt mad at all i just really want everyone to get evolved is all. Im pretty chill bro on the low i just like to be funny and crack jokes!
Old 07-18-2017, 10:59 AM   #275
Just started!

Icon14 Re: 2017 Roster-MLB 2K13 (360)

Quote:
Tony I wasnt mad at all i just really want everyone to get evolved is all. Im pretty chill bro on the low i just like to be funny and crack jokes!
Love the passion both of you what tools do you use to edit and mod I have all the time in the world to edit just need to be learn what tools do you use I'm down for the cause
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2017, 03:45 PM   #276
Banned

justblazedown3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by splagga
Love the passion both of you what tools do you use to edit and mod I have all the time in the world to edit just need to be learn what tools do you use I'm down for the cause
I use reditor but i dont have the keys unlocked so i cant do everything and if i could get ahold of vlad id get them so i could do jerseys in ****. It comes with a pdf to explain whats what so just read and dabble and i thank you for the interest in helping appreciate it!
Old 07-18-2017, 03:47 PM   #277
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Gotcha buddy.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 07-18-2017, 08:24 PM   #278
Rookie

xDCNats67x's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I use reditor but i dont have the keys unlocked so i cant do everything and if i could get ahold of vlad id get them so i could do jerseys in ****. It comes with a pdf to explain whats what so just read and dabble and i thank you for the interest in helping appreciate it!
This goes out to JMC and MK and all the contributors, I just wanted to point out a few roster problems with the Nationals. You guys can change it, or leave it to nerds like me to change it on my own we have the newest file, but....
Treinen (who is now with the A's) throws his fastball/sinker upwards of 99 MPH..
E. Romero throws 100 consistently...
Ryan Zimmerman and Daniel Murphy I feel like their contact and power should be up some

One other thing I noticed was Rasiel Igelsias (Reds) throws 100-102 MPH consistently and has a hard slider.. the game has him as a middle relief pitcher who tops out at 92.
Just little things I noticed but can change on my own. Thanks guys!!
Old 07-21-2017, 05:07 PM   #279
Rookie

Quote:
Hello -

For player ratings, are you able to grab the ratings from daddy-leagues and input them into the game with an editor using Excel sheets? This way you can do all hitters and pitchers pretty quickly and accurately.
Old 07-23-2017, 04:24 PM   #280
Banned

justblazedown3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russia0524
Hello -

For player ratings, are you able to grab the ratings from daddy-leagues and input them into the game with an editor using Excel sheets? This way you can do all hitters and pitchers pretty quickly and accurately.
If i could do that i wouldnt need to ask for help lol, daddy leagues to my knowledge doesnt do all that but also the two have different styles of ratings to get OVR so you kinda have to manipulate them to get a certain OVR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »