Home

Blazzen's MLB 2K11 Slider's

This is a discussion on Blazzen's MLB 2K11 Slider's within the MLB 2K Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #81
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Blazzen's MLB 2K11 Slider's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzen
I hit a bunch of home runs in the demo on default pro settings. The big difference between default pro and these slider settings I think is CPU Pitch Success being at 85. May have to start messing with that to see if that allows for more home runs. I'm going to test some more before I mess with CPU Pitch success though because doing so will probably throw off a lot of things.
Yeah i bet you are right. Last year the cpu pitch success had a lot to do with user power.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #82
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Check my blog link, posted a game with 35-75, cpu at 35-70. I lost 7-6. Going into bottom of 7th score was 3-2, then Nationals got 2nd homer of game, grand slam, 7-2. Top of 8th i get bases loaded, Heyward up to bat, cranks one down left field line, hits inside post, Grand Slam!! 7-6. But could not get tie or win.

so 3 total homeruns in game.
Wild Game - glad to see some HR's.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 03-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #83
Glory to the Brave!

Guffers's Arena

OVR: 16

Just wanted to pop in and say that these sliders are fantastic. I was getting a little bored with the game on default and decided to boot up a new Mets franchise with these last night.

Game one at the Marlins was a thriller that I snatched 7-6. I went up 5-0 before it became 6-3 and then the Marlins tied it in the 8th. I grabbed the go ahead run in the top of the 9th and K Rod managed to load the bases before knuckling down and getting the save.

The final hit count was 14 each, I hit one solo shot with David Wright and the Marlins made two throwing errors. The only issue I'm really having is the insane injuries when I play games. I was using Pelfrey and he was sent off in the 6th and it turns out that he is gone for two months with a severe injury. Groannnnn....
Old 03-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #84
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I think 35-75 for Human and 35-70 for cpu is perfect; played a few more games and homeruns by both sides, and not a crazy amount of hits, 6-12 range for both sides. The fatigue issue hopefully will get fixed, and hopefully crashes with all presentation settings on. Than I will be set. Hopefully no major gameplay changes except obvious bugs, because than we will have to start over, hehe.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:49 AM   #85
Glory to the Brave!

Guffers's Arena

Yeah nothing in the actual gameplay actually screams for a patch to me. Its just the silly fatigue stuff in franchise and perhaps the injuries.

Priority number one obviously needs to be stuff that leads to crashes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2011, 04:48 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey, thanks for the sliders...quick question: got the game today and noticed for whatever reason, when I'm pitching, the strike zone is SUPER small compared to the demo (the ball covers more than one area). Any idea how to make it normal? Thanks
Old 03-19-2011, 05:37 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 3

Finished up a game, decent results...lost 8-6, I had 10 hits, computer had 9, 4 total homers (seems high). Pitching was a bit tougher than I expected (I'd throw a perfect pitch and it'd go off where I wanted it). Good foundation to work with though hopefully, thanks!
Old 03-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #88
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

http://community.2ksports.com/commun...blogid=3349625

Started my Franchise with this final set of sliders of now, I play every other game, sim others, will blog about games played, and sim games will just put simmed. Opening day was Hudson vs Strasburg, classic duel, 7 hits for both teams, but I got the only run in game, 1-0 win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Sliders »