Home

MLB 2K13 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 Q & A Thread within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2013, 07:35 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 2K13 Q & A Thread

(1) Is the batting camera in offline play adjustable? (I recall prior years reviews indicating that only one batting camera was available).

(2) How is pitcher-batter interaction in online play? (Is there lag?, etc.)

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2013, 12:36 AM   #66
Rookie

TheDominator273's Arena

OVR: 0

Can you take created teams into franchise mode this year?
Old 03-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #67
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3

How do I turn the stupid auto-save off?

I just got the game and every time I do anything in my Franchis mode, it has to save twice (Franchise and Profile). Then I go to play, saves again...

It is really annoying having to wait 30 seconds for that anytime I touch a roster, player, lineup, etc.

My player mode seems to be bad as well.

(PS, I turned off auto-save at the beginning, but don't know where the option is on these modes...)
Old 04-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #68
Rookie

CPU Trading?

Can someone please tell me whether or not in Franchise Mode when it asks if you want CPU Trading, if that means real life trading (ie. roster updates) or randomly generated CPU trades? I want the former and not the latter..
Old 04-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #69
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: CPU Trading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofrice11
How do I turn the stupid auto-save off?

I just got the game and every time I do anything in my Franchis mode, it has to save twice (Franchise and Profile). Then I go to play, saves again...

It is really annoying having to wait 30 seconds for that anytime I touch a roster, player, lineup, etc.

My player mode seems to be bad as well.

(PS, I turned off auto-save at the beginning, but don't know where the option is on these modes...)
Yeah, I see the same. Unfortunately auto-save is auto-on and there's nothing that can be done. Sometimes I make a duplicate franchise file just in case it auto-saves after something I don't want it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythons80
Can someone please tell me whether or not in Franchise Mode when it asks if you want CPU Trading, if that means real life trading (ie. roster updates) or randomly generated CPU trades? I want the former and not the latter..
Unfortunately, it's the latter. CPU Trading ON means the CPU will trade with other CPU teams and make randomly generated trades. Roster updates is something you'd need to be wired into 2K share for to download them. Wish I could tell you more, but I kinda just do the roster moves myself.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #70
Banned

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how too trigger the lead-off throw in the outfield? I see that sometimes when the ball is in the air and descending too the player, that the player gets in this running start and when he gets the ball, fires the ball into the infield. I have tried doubt-tapping buttons too bases and stuff, but nothing works. Anyone have a idea how too trigger that animation? It seems too help the ball go faster when throwing home and trying too cut off the player at the player. Thanks!!!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #71
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

I have never bought a MLB game before, and I am not a HUGE baseball fan but would love to get more into it this year. Should I buy MLB 2k13/12? Should I buy the game at all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 09:39 AM   #72
Banned

Mlb2k12 and 13 are pretty much the same game in my opinion. MLB2k13 has better lighting and uniform colors than 12, along with updated player portraits of players. The gameplay aspect is almost identical, with some minor under the hood improvements in MLB2k13. So if u want updated rosters and such, get MLb2k13. Members of the community have done a wonderful job with rosters and sliders with MLB2k12. Some tweaks have made the game play better in that regard. So pick your poison, it's up too u really. MLB2k baseball is a lot of fun too play and I love the commentary and presentation that both 12 and 13 give.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »