Home

MLB 2K13 Bugs and Glitches

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 Bugs and Glitches within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 2K13 Bugs and Glitches

Ok, thanks. I guess I will revert back to the default rosters for now.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:45 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Did you download the OS Roster from 2k share?

If so that's why your hearing wrong commentary.

That roster is a 2k12 roster ported over for 13 via the REDitor. Check the Roster Section for clarification

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Haha I noticed this almost freaked out then I loaded the 2k roster and all was okat phewwww lol

PSN maestro3445

Celtics,Pats,Bruins NHL ,and Red Sox.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:39 AM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

There is one glitch your missing. On my player mode when you get called up to the majors you do not get an achievment. Also when you are the player of the game for a major league game you dont get that achievment. I dont know if my player mode is messed up or if I did something wrong. It looks like another flaw with a 2k game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus13
2k really needs too patch the outfield play in this game. This have been a problem since 2011.

1) the pursuit of the ball in the outfield needs too be fixed. On some plays it seems that the player is forced too run in a certain direction, even if I try too control him
This is the only one that is killing me. Only thing I desperate need to be patched

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3

For you guys seeing the poor routes, what is your OF speed set at? I think the default is really low, which is what guys were rolling with last year.

But I found with OF Speed set to at least 25, and even more so at 30, routes are no longer an issue.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #14
Rookie

daltros's Arena

I apologize if some of these have already been mentioned.

1. When you sub a position player out for a relief pitcher, sometimes the opponent has the option to make the change and not you.

2. Repeating throwing meter: This I have only experienced in online games so far, but sometimes when I make a catch in the outfield (or chase down a gapper) and pick up the ball I try to throw to the selected fielder but the throwing meter is essentially stuck and keeps going through all the colors. PRessing RB does not cancel the throw and you have to make a bad throw to release the ball. This continues with any player that catches the ball.

3. Outfield lag glitch: Again, I have only experienced this online, but this also occured in single player games for MLB2k12. When a ball is hit into deep outfield territory, you position your outfielder on the yellow circle, but right before the ball enters your tv screen, the game lags and the ball goes right through the outfielder who is stuck in a pop-up catching animation, thus allowing a hit.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am an audio guy i like to put in all the music for all teams and now the homerun music doesnt play at all just wonder if anybody who uses audio has the same problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #16
Just started!

OVR: 0

I started a fantasy draft and after one game I hit one home run with Fielder and it all just added on to his last year stats... So after one game he has 31 home runs and over 100 rbis.... Lol then Quinten berry has 22 stolen bases.... I'm alright at the game just not that good but I feel like this is such a simple thing they forgot to fix...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »