Home

I'm updating MLB 2k12 rosters to 2015

This is a discussion on I'm updating MLB 2k12 rosters to 2015 within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2015, 10:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up I'm updating MLB 2k12 rosters to 2015

I am probably doing this the most difficult way possible butI don't really care. I am disgusted with 2k sports for not making a new game for 2015 for 360 but I get it from a business sense I guess. Especially since I'm already 8 hours into roster adjustments and besides people like us, there's not many people at all who would bother to do that. Ok, enough with the dramatics.

Anyways, those 8 hours are not even counting the new players I will eventually have to make. I'm still working off of mkmarsh's 2014 roster which helps A LOT so thanks again mkmarsh.

I'll keep working at it but long story short... If I'm doing these roster adjustments all through my 360 (in-game) console via research will there be a way I can pull this from my 360 HD and post it somewhere for all you baseball lovers to enjoy?

Also, any advice would be great. The only problem thus far that I can see myself having is the actual ratings of players. This will probably be a problem from MLB all the way down through Single A.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2015, 10:37 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: I'm updating MLB 2k12 rosters to 2015

I'm looking for a way to update my 2k8. Think it's possible?
Old 02-24-2015, 09:55 PM   #3
Rookie

Yes.

Buy 2k12. You're welcome.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:35 AM   #4
Rookie

Any updates on a roster release?
Old 03-16-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Just fine-tuning the roster as there are transactions daily. Also working on overall ratings as I find them.

Keep in mind these are all manual adjustments. I haven't touched anything with an editing program.

I will send the file out when we get a little closer to opening day. Unless of course you want something unfinished that you can play with yourself. Just let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 04:15 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmegs22
I am probably doing this the most difficult way possible butI don't really care. I am disgusted with 2k sports for not making a new game for 2015 for 360 but I get it from a business sense I guess. Especially since I'm already 8 hours into roster adjustments and besides people like us, there's not many people at all who would bother to do that. Ok, enough with the dramatics.

Anyways, those 8 hours are not even counting the new players I will eventually have to make. I'm still working off of mkmarsh's 2014 roster which helps A LOT so thanks again mkmarsh.

I'll keep working at it but long story short... If I'm doing these roster adjustments all through my 360 (in-game) console via research will there be a way I can pull this from my 360 HD and post it somewhere for all you baseball lovers to enjoy?

Also, any advice would be great. The only problem thus far that I can see myself having is the actual ratings of players. This will probably be a problem from MLB all the way down through Single A.

You know how to make a zip file on your computer taken from the USB stick that contains the updated roster?
Old 04-21-2015, 07:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Are you still creating this file? Would love to get my hands on it
Old 05-06-2015, 05:03 PM   #8
Rookie

I don't know if you'Re still working your roster, let me know if you release something, I can't find any 2015 roster for mlb 2k12 and I would love to play with yours.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »