Home

STREAMLINED KRITTER'S RATINGS KALKULATOR FOR 2012!!!

This is a discussion on STREAMLINED KRITTER'S RATINGS KALKULATOR FOR 2012!!! within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: STREAMLINED KRITTER'S RATINGS KALKULATOR FOR 2012!!!

I'll check that out, thanks!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

how do you get the stats thanks
Old 04-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #35
Pro

Baseball-reference.com, batting and fielding tabs and the splits tab for the year you are using...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

how do i have to use it ? when i open the beta i only can open the drop and drag option for players (but it is empty)
Nba:Raptors
Old 05-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #37
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matz21Moabit
how do i have to use it ? when i open the beta i only can open the drop and drag option for players (but it is empty)
I agree. A how to use your sheet in conjunction with baseball-reference.com would be welcome.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #38
Pro

You have to actually enter the players names into the roster sheet to get the name in the drop down menu, and also you have to click on the drop down menu for the team name abbreviation to bring up the roster. The stats must be typed in by you from the site, at least until somebody helps me link to the site, for which I have offers. So we shall see...
Old 05-02-2012, 04:03 AM   #39
Pro

I think this will be the final version, unless we can get the stats from Baseball-Reference, which somebody has told me they can do, so it's a possibility! This version has spots for pitcher stats, although you do have to enter them yourselves, no calculator there, and also for pitch repertoire and stats for all 5 pitches, again, no calculator. I hope you are all finding this useful, I realize it is a bit confusing, I do my best to help you all out, but you really just have to open up the batting and fielding tabs on BR.com, and then the batting splits tab for the year you are using, hopefully that helps everybody out... ENJOY!
Attached Files
File Type: rar RK BETA.rar (26.5 KB, 77 views)
Old 05-02-2012, 02:57 PM   #40
Pro

I realized people might be a bit confused about why their rosters aren't showing up when they type in players and stats, here is why...

On the Ratings Sheet page, right above the Player list, there is a list that says "Abbreviation" I kinda used that to test the formula before I did it for all the players, so here is what needs to be done...

On the Roster page type in a team name and an abbreviation, for example, Oakland A's and OAK, then go back to the Ratings Sheet page, and click on "Abbreviation". You will find a drop down menu with "OAK" on it, click on that, and "Oakland A's" will come up above it, and any players and stats you have entered will go into the calculator, I realize this is a bit weird, but believe me, there was a reason, I had to be sure the formula worked before I put it into the roster, too many times to put in the wrong formula, you know? Hope this makes it easier for you... ENJOY!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »