Home

OSFM 2013: New York Mets

This is a discussion on OSFM 2013: New York Mets within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #73
Rookie

keystone570's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM 2013: New York Mets

Hey guys could you suggest a roster thats currently on the vault that i should download for the mets i cant wait any longer i need to get my mets going
Old 03-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #74
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone570
Hey guys could you suggest a roster thats currently on the vault that i should download for the mets i cant wait any longer i need to get my mets going
I have a preview of the Mets OSFM Roster on the Roster Vault. It is not complete yet but it has most of AAA and some AA. I update it every night and add 2-3 guys. metsfan4life1 is making the players and im doing the ratings we are making progress. The roster name is 'Mets OSFM WIP Roster' uploaded by BrianUdz.

Heres info from another post:

"If you guys can please check out the work in progress version of the Mets OSFM roster metsfan4life1 and me have been working on. He made all of the player models and info and stances and I filled in the attributes.

So far we have these players created:

Wilmer Flores
Juan Lagares
Matt Den Dekker
Reese Havens
Landon Powell
Kevin Plawecki

Zack Wheeler
Noah Syndergaard
Greg Burke

I also have updated these SCEA created players with new ratings to bring them on the same scale as the OSFM prospect charts:

Zach Lutz
Josh Satin
Andrew Brown
Brandon Hicks
Brian Bixler

I'd like to hear your guys input on how you feel the ratings look. Not the overall those are pretty pointless and take into account many factors dont look at that, but the actual Contact, Power, Speed, Defense...

We have i'd say 90% of triple A done, 25% of Double A, and for Single A metsfan4life1 has done most of the models but I still need to fill in ratings"

The only issue is Omar Quintanilla isn't on the roster because im using the original version which didn't have him. He will be on the final OSFM roster that should be out before or on Opening day.

Last edited by BrianU; 03-14-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:13 PM   #75
Rookie

keystone570's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I have a preview of the Mets OSFM Roster on the Roster Vault. It is not complete yet but it has most of AAA and some AA. I update it every night and add 2-3 guys. metsfan4life1 is making the players and im doing the ratings we are making progress. The roster name is 'Mets OSFM WIP Roster' uploaded by BrianUdz.

Heres info from another post:

"If you guys can please check out the work in progress version of the Mets OSFM roster metsfan4life1 and me have been working on. He made all of the player models and info and stances and I filled in the attributes.

So far we have these players created:

Wilmer Flores
Juan Lagares
Matt Den Dekker
Reese Havens
Landon Powell
Kevin Plawecki

Zack Wheeler
Noah Syndergaard
Greg Burke

I also have updated these SCEA created players with new ratings to bring them on the same scale as the OSFM prospect charts:

Zach Lutz
Josh Satin
Andrew Brown
Brandon Hicks
Brian Bixler

I'd like to hear your guys input on how you feel the ratings look. Not the overall those are pretty pointless and take into account many factors dont look at that, but the actual Contact, Power, Speed, Defense...

We have i'd say 90% of triple A done, 25% of Double A, and for Single A metsfan4life1 has done most of the models but I still need to fill in ratings"

The only issue is Omar Quintanilla isn't on the roster because im using the original version which didn't have him. He will be on the final OSFM roster that should be out before or on Opening day.
You Guys are awesome ill keep an eye on yours do you update here as you progress goes if i can help at all i would love to but got no clue what to do so im probably no use but if i can assist id love to
Old 03-14-2013, 11:27 PM   #76
MVP

BrianU's Arena

I think were doing okay it should be done in the next two weeks, i'll post here after I add a bunch more players but I upload a new roster and delete the old one basically every night so the newest one will be on the Roster Vault
Old 03-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #77
Rookie

keystone570's Arena

Sounds good i appreciate you guys work very much
Old 03-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #78
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Ok minor update:

I decided to leave those minor league players ratings alone EXCEPT for Satin and Lutz. Everyone else is back to the default that SCEA put them. I realize they are older and not prospects. I also lowered Wheeler and Syndergaard's ratings a touch they are now rated 91 and 85. I imported all of the players to the newest Online roster so Omar Quintanilla is on there.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #79
Rookie

jetropolitans's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Guys! Sorry to chime in so late in the process. Last year was my 1st experience with the show and its amazinf ability to edit rosters! I was dying to come back this year and get in on the OSFM Mets roster but now my schedule prohibits it. I certainly can be of help with scouting reports and info on even the most obscure Mets farmhands.

That being said, Metsfan4life's Faces so far are awesome so far!

On the Ratings side B, I had the same initial thought about the prospects initial ratings being too high. Maybe you are right about it not being a big deal but I am sure other non Mets fans might have a gripe. When I took your guys 'unrated' Wheeler from the vault and just went in and edited his atributes with just my best idea of what they should be(not following the charts), He came out as an 85 or 86(1 or 2 points lower than Harvey). I guess It will be interesting to see how other top pitching prospects come out for other teams(ex: Jose Fernandez, Walker, etc) following the chart rules. For comperison, What does Shelby Miller and other top prospects that are SC created pitcher's ratings look like?

Either way Incredible job! And I am jealous that I cant be more involved! Maybe next year! I will certainly enjoy the Rosters when they are done though!
  • Go to the Racetrack and make Bets!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #80
Rookie

jetropolitans's Arena

OVR: 1

Also, one move you guys missed,

Justin Hampson resigned a minor league deal with the Mets(not invited to major league camp). He is in the FA pool.
  • Go to the Racetrack and make Bets!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »