Home

OSFM 2013: New York Mets

This is a discussion on OSFM 2013: New York Mets within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #65
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OSFM 2013: New York Mets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I'll get to looking at attributes in the next few days. I just bought my PS3 specifically to play the show on Monday so i've been playing around with it but I wanna help ya out
ANY help or feedback of ANY sort is a great welcome Thank you! I'll give you a rundown tomorrow of what I could use help on. What do you think of the players? Any tips? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2013, 10:07 PM   #66
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
ANY help or feedback of ANY sort is a great welcome Thank you! I'll give you a rundown tomorrow of what I could use help on. What do you think of the players? Any tips? Thanks
DL'd den Dekker, Burke and Noah S. and they look awesome man!!! Great work!!!
NCAAF: Rutgers Scarlet Knights/Michigan Wolverines
NCAAB: Michigan Wolverines
Old 03-13-2013, 07:46 AM   #67
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheamazin
The thing that is annoying me is the crappy hair styles and facial hair options.. So many of our players have longer hair and different beard styles.. Like DeGrom and den Dekker have real long hair and the longest hair option is slicked back.. They don't do that and their hair has actual depth where in the game its glued to their head.. They'd look more like themselves is the long hair was like Some of the real players long hair in the game.. Hopefully on the PS4.. It'll make it much better for visuals.. Also a hair scaled color option so we can get different blondes and browns.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #68
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheamazin
And thanks man! I think they all look really good with the exception of maybe DeGrom and Burke as I couldn't find too many still photos, and in general, good photos of them.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #69
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Mets fans. What is the status of the roster for OSFM? I see that metsfan41 created this thread and has all the depth charts but is he making players and rating them as well i haven't read anything from him

metsfan4life1 created a bunch of our top prospects and has them on the Player Vault without any attributes. I have them all downloaded and I am filling in their attributes,

I finished Travis d'Arnaud and he is on the player vault as 'Mets OSFM T dArnaud' my PSN name is BrianUdz

Is anyone else working on creating player models or ratings for AAA/AA/or Single A? Lets get this organized so we don't replicate each others work. i am bad at player models but I can fill in the attributes if anyone needs it
Old 03-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #70
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Hey Mets fans. What is the status of the roster for OSFM? I see that metsfan31 created this thread and has all the depth charts but is he making players and rating them as well i haven't read anything from him

metsfan4life1 created a bunch of our top prospects and has them on the Player Vault without any attributes. I have them all downloaded and I am filling in their attributes,

I finished Travis d'Arnaud and he is on the player vault as 'Mets OSFM T dArnaud' my PSN name is BrianUdz

Is anyone else working on creating player models or ratings for AAA/AA/or Single A? Lets get this organized so we don't replicate each others work. i am bad at player models but I can fill in the attributes if anyone needs it
I have not gotten the game yet. I have alot of stuff to do, so at the moment my good Mets friend, metsfan4life1 will help you guys out.

Sorry,

MF31

MLB: New York Mets
NHL: New York Islanders

Johan Santana Pitches First No Hitter In Mets Franchise History - 6/1/12
New York Mets - 2015 National League Champions

"The Coli" - Nassau Coliseum (1972-2015)
Old 03-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #71
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

no worries, im working with him to get the rosters moving. He's doing player models and im filling in attributes

if anyone out there wants to help out just post here and we can all decide what guys to tackle
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #72
MVP

Metsfan31's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
no worries, im working with him to get the rosters moving. He's doing player models and im filling in attributes

if anyone out there wants to help out just post here and we can all decide what guys to tackle
Thanks for understanding!

its Metsfan31 not 41!

MF31

LET'S GO METS!

MLB: New York Mets
NHL: New York Islanders

Johan Santana Pitches First No Hitter In Mets Franchise History - 6/1/12
New York Mets - 2015 National League Champions

"The Coli" - Nassau Coliseum (1972-2015)

Last edited by Metsfan31; 03-13-2013 at 07:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »