Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #33
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveO1989
I know I will probably get yelled at, but how long does it usually take for you guys to get a roster up and going? New guy here! Haha. I love that you guys do this, it makes the game even better. I appreciate it much!

- Dave
About a month or so
Old 04-03-2014, 01:34 PM   #34
Rookie

DaveO1989's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
About a month or so
Gotcha.. Thanks!
Old 04-03-2014, 01:51 PM   #35
Rookie

wolfpack23's Arena

Thank you so much to all those who work on this roster set! If I wasn't waiting for the ps4 version to release I would have finally offered a hand in creating this set. As tough as it is waiting for the ps4 release it is kind of a blessing in disguise as I usually spend the first month or so of having the game incapable of playing RTTS and franchise modes because I want the realism.

I am a die-hard Oakland fan and don't want some generated player as my shortstop of the future. I want Addison Russell! I am especially excited that now with player lock in franchise mode I can play games with those prospects that are tearing it up in the minors and get a feel for how they play.

Once again I appreciate all of the work the whole team puts in to this set and am sure that this years set is going to be the best to date. Especially since you all have access to more tools when creating these players such as editable potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2014, 03:43 PM   #36
Banned

How much editing of players that are already in the game is going to be done? Is this roster only for adding in the prospects or for editing the players as well? Just curious. Gonna download it either way.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:50 PM   #37
MVP

Totte's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStensrud89
How much editing of players that are already in the game is going to be done? Is this roster only for adding in the prospects or for editing the players as well? Just curious. Gonna download it either way.

Most likely no attribute edits for SCEA players, only cosmetic changes. Focus is on removing all fake players with prospects and such
Old 04-03-2014, 07:18 PM   #38
Banned

MerchantofCuddles's Arena

Can't wait for these, they always make the game for me. Just curious if there will be edits to pitcher's pitches and velocity. Wouldn't mind helping out with that if it was being done and if not, no worries.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:43 PM   #39
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Is manual injuries out of the game this year? I can't seem to find it if it's in. That messes up my real to life franchise for once OSFM are out.

Old 04-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #40
Pro

dbacks_Nation's Arena

OVR: 7

Just got my rental copy of the game, and just saw how SCEA rated all of the players; I will definitely need to adjust the ratings I gave my teams! Looks to be a much lower curve this year, also more realistic.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »