Home

Editing potential and defensive progression...

This is a discussion on Editing potential and defensive progression... within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Editing potential and defensive progression...

I am an amateur editor that puts in hours upon hours after OSFM FM is created. I am looking for input on editing potential as we've not had this option until now. This is the way I look at potential and if I am off please be honest. I think realism is the key to rosters and I will lose interest very fast if my rosters aren't close to perfect..

A potential- All Star caliber level. Perennial All Star that should have a very long MLB career.

B Potential- Solid MLB regular. My make an All Star appearance in his prime and on occasion but a 2nd tier player..

C potential- A notch above MLB replacement level. These guys will be every day players in their prime but only flash for a few years..

D potential- Career mid-high level minor leaguer that may only get a a cup of coffee in the bigs, if any at time at all..

E potential- virtually no shot at making a splash and stays in the lower levels for entire career.

As for defensive progression, do all defensive metrics progress and are they in line with everything else or do they progress slower?

Last edited by TKBama7; 05-04-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »