Home

MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available Now within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 07:20 AM   #537
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available

Im going to post a end of the season roster with updated mlb milb potential, lineup, rotation,contract extension ,player postion mlb&milb,transaction and some draft prospect.Every teams milb line up rotation has updated according to current season and promotion.Anyone interested
Old 12-18-2014, 01:52 AM   #538
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 14 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 Opening Day Edition Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk014
Im going to post a end of the season roster with updated mlb milb potential, lineup, rotation,contract extension ,player postion mlb&milb,transaction and some draft prospect.Every teams milb line up rotation has updated according to current season and promotion.Anyone interested
Hi there, yes I'm interested. I only play with minor league teams in franchise, so minor league rosters are important and needed for late December/early January.

Run For The Playoffs - A Louisville Bats AAA dynasty

Gimmie A Hell! Gimmie A Yeah! - This is Blue Mountain State Football.

Single-A Baseball on The Show? Un-Flocking-Believable! - Go Myrtle Beach Pelicans!
Old 01-03-2015, 06:46 PM   #539
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrulenc
Hi there, yes I'm interested. I only play with minor league teams in franchise, so minor league rosters are important and needed for late December/early January.
Hope this help just bought the show 14 .Until 15 come out im playing milb games PSN SFGALEX 2014 MINOR LEAGUE
Old 04-07-2016, 01:50 AM   #540
Did I do that???

mrCPUgeek's Arena

Is there anyplace that these rosters (for PS4) can still be downloaded? I want to start a Franchise in 2014, then move it to 2015 and to 2016.

Thanks!
Old 06-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #541
MVP

what VERSION is the LATEST OSFM roster to download?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2018, 07:51 PM   #542
Just started!

hey everyone

New to this site! Apologies if this is in the wrong thread but I am gamer who still appreciates and plays older games. Im currently trying to see if roster updates are still available for MLB The show 16 on PS3. Either online (if servers are still active?) or offline (can someone provide a link for this?)

Be great to play the older games and still have the most current rosters if they do exist! Any insight would be great.

ss
Old 02-24-2018, 06:56 PM   #543
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatshack
hey everyone

New to this site! Apologies if this is in the wrong thread but I am gamer who still appreciates and plays older games. Im currently trying to see if roster updates are still available for MLB The show 16 on PS3. Either online (if servers are still active?) or offline (can someone provide a link for this?)

Be great to play the older games and still have the most current rosters if they do exist! Any insight would be great.

ss
hi there. Newbie here myself but I wanted to let you know if you still haven't found any new rosters. I found one in the vault that is updated and current with the transactions for 2018 for the PS3 MLBTS16....

his roster is called "UPDATED ROSTER" by FireShock57
Old 03-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #544
Rookie

OVR: 1

is there anyway to get a hold of the prospects full minors rating charts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »