Home

MLB 12 The Show Screenshots - Your New Default Camera View and Other Tidbits

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Screenshots - Your New Default Camera View and Other Tidbits within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2012, 01:43 AM   #297
MVP

MizzouBravesFan's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 12 The Show Screenshots - Your New Default Camera View and Other Tidbits

Always wanted to pull a trigger on picking up a PS3 strictly for The Show...bluffed on it a few times, guess what...come March, I'm doing it.

This game sounds absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to play it...screw the haters.

Keep on doing what you're doing Russell, thanks for everything.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:59 AM   #298
Banned

BLAKExx1129xx's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: MLB 12 The Show Screenshots - Your New Default Camera View and Other Tidbits

Will the replay problem get fixed? For example, if Alex Rodriguez hits a home run, in the replay, Robinson Cano's picture/stats/info is already on the jumbotron, where as A-Rod's should be, because it is a replay.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:53 AM   #299
MVP

OVR: 3
player models look terrible
Old 01-02-2012, 03:10 AM   #300
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Wow seriously dude ?The player models have always been solid with the show. What do u think would make them less "terrible" lol?
Old 01-02-2012, 03:56 AM   #301
Rookie

OVR: 0
I usually don't post on topic pages but I'm a huge baseball can so I can't wait for this game to hit shelves! As for all the complaining about almost everything! Really guys? I've played almost every baseball game created. From "Sammy Sosa High Heat Baseball" on Playstation to All-Star Baseball on Nintendo 64 and this is by far the best baseball game I've played! Hell, I purchased a PS3 just to play "MLB 11: The Show". They can't get the game perfect! It's impossible. You want the perfect MLB experience u really need get invited to the MLB draft and play some real ball. Yes there are somethings from '11 that can be fixed but let the devs work on what they can, make a glitch list for the game so they can read it and seriously quit complaining. Go play 2K12 if it's that bad enough for you. But as for me, I'm gonna play '11 until '12 comes out then I'm gonna destroy your team and watch my Angels beat up your squad and win that World Series! Grow up guys goodness!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #302
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
You can't be serious!
Old 01-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #303
Rookie

Bulls321974's Arena

OVR: 6
By the way: Thanks, Russell for spending time answering quesions all the time (although you haven't answered mine yet ;-) It's definitely unusual for game developers speaking about a product and replying to questions that hasn't even been released yet. Nice work! Can't wait till March!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:09 AM   #304
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKExx1129xx
Will the replay problem get fixed? For example, if Alex Rodriguez hits a home run, in the replay, Robinson Cano's picture/stats/info is already on the jumbotron, where as A-Rod's should be, because it is a replay.

This issue/bug only happends when the automatic replay is shown right after the play has just happend. If you do a manual replay it shows the currect picture/stats/info on the jumbotron.

Infact I found a video from a pre release build of MLB 11 The Show and this issue/bug is not in that version. It's strange why it ended up in the final release build.

Goto around 6:40 in this video and you can see that the issue/bug is not happening in this version of the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJdCP...eature=related

Its been reported in the bug theards so hopfully it will be fixed.

Last edited by tnixen; 01-02-2012 at 08:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »