Home

NEED SOME ADVICE WEIRD SITUATION WITH GAME

This is a discussion on NEED SOME ADVICE WEIRD SITUATION WITH GAME within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: NEED SOME ADVICE WEIRD SITUATION WITH GAME

Do you have anything directly to the left or right of your PS3? Anything behind it?

Can the PS3 run sideways like the PS2 could? If so, try turning it on its side. I think there's something to the overheating theory.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

its on a glass table its all alone. im playing my 2k12 baseball right now its a much improved game from last year but not the show. i am having no issues with that game so its just weird i think i may have a defective disk. but i dont want to drop 60 on a hunch. thanks for the advice though bobhead.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 24

I've never really seen 2k12 but it's definitely reasonable that only certain games would do this... different games put different levels of strain on your PS3.

Try googling some symptoms, you'll get a lot more help that way, since this is most likely a PS3 or TV issue, and the chances of another The Show user having the same problems aren't very high

Edit: You can try looking at the disc though, maybe it has some scratches or something?

Last edited by Bobhead; 04-27-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2012, 11:32 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

yea this was really wierd never had anything like this happen before maybee ill rent a version of the show to see if its the game disk. i think it is but im not sure. yea people probably think im on crack the way i described what was happening with the game. LOL! do you think one of the devs would know what was up? be nice if one would pop on by. thanks for helping me with this issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »