Home

Boomersooner4_ou 2017 Draft CAPs

This is a discussion on Boomersooner4_ou 2017 Draft CAPs within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #9
Rookie

steagles's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Boomersooner4_ou 2017 Draft CAPs

I'm working on bringing over my Brendan McKay from last year if you want to give him a look.

Edit: I uploaded Brendan as well as three other Louisville guys that I made as well as a Zack Burdi and Kyle Funkhouser that I tweaked to my liking.
Colts, Pacers, White Sox, Blackhawks, Cards, Vols

Last edited by steagles; 03-30-2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:38 AM   #10
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: Boomersooner4_ou 2017 Draft CAPs

I know this is for 2017 draft picks, but can anyone create a Seth Beer CAP? Should be a top 5 pick in the 2018 class (around where hopefully my White Sox are drafting). His bat seems like it'll be one of the top college bats although he may end up being corner outfielder or 1B). Thanks in advance!
Old 03-30-2017, 12:26 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctpot4
Hello fellow show fans! I am back for another year of draft CAPs. I plan on creating the top 30 draft prospects as of right now, using Baseball America and mlb.com. If you have any requests outside of the top 30 please post the name and I will do my best to create them in a timely manner. I created over 100 prospects last year and plan on doing so this year as well.

In order to expedite the draft prospects I will only create the top 5 international prospects and no more. So please don't request international prospects.

I will post a list of all the players created once I have a few of them created.
I'm glad you're doing this!! I'm a fan of your work!! Will you add these players to the OSFM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2017, 12:56 AM   #12
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveskg08
I'm glad you're doing this!! I'm a fan of your work!! Will you add these players to the OSFM?
Most of them will probably be in the first release of OSFM V1 anyhow. They would be created of course by different usernames/PSN's here on the forums.

I'm sure Ridin will be using at least a few of ctpot4's CAPS. I know he does excellent work going by last years work. We have quite a few solid CAP makers on these forums.

It's impossible to name who does the best. I like the work of them all although some have been around quite a bit longer than others on the forums. I know Mo had the best looking Tanaka on the forums after tweaking him several times. He was spot on with him but others were close as well. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 03-31-2017 at 12:59 AM.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:58 AM   #13
Rookie

ctpot4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Left Shark
I know this is for 2017 draft picks, but can anyone create a Seth Beer CAP? Should be a top 5 pick in the 2018 class (around where hopefully my White Sox are drafting). His bat seems like it'll be one of the top college bats although he may end up being corner outfielder or 1B). Thanks in advance!

Yes I created him last year and will create him this year as I agree with you on him being one of the top college bats.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-31-2017, 11:02 AM   #14
Rookie

ctpot4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveskg08

Thank you for the support! I usually create as many as I can and y'all can add them as I go. I don't like to take others work and promote them as mine, so I don't release a roster with all their players. However, with my permission, last year they added some of my CAPs to the OSFM Draft roster release.

Old 03-31-2017, 11:06 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Yes I created him last year and will create him this year as I agree with you on him being one of the top college bats.

Awesome! I want my Sox to draft him lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2017, 01:08 PM   #16
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Thank you for the support! I usually create as many as I can and y'all can add them as I go. I don't like to take others work and promote them as mine, so I don't release a roster with all their players. However, with my permission, last year they added some of my CAPs to the OSFM Draft roster release.

Yes they did & you had some pretty awesome looking player matches as well there buddy.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »