Home

List of Classic Seasons & Historical Specialty Rosters MLB The Show

This is a discussion on List of Classic Seasons & Historical Specialty Rosters MLB The Show within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2017, 03:18 PM   #225
Rookie

Wdk19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: List of Classic Seasons & Historical Specialty Rosters MLB The Show

Hi, check out my Hall of Stats All-Time roster in the vault (Hall of Stats:All-Time) under PSN: WDK19. More info on my thread, but there rosters use hallofstats.com to ensure the most accurate ratings of 750 baseball players of the distant and not-so-distant past. If you are interested, read my thread for more info. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2017, 03:43 PM   #226
Banned

kudos to you, my friend - and ty for sharing.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:33 PM   #227
MVP

bostongahden's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey all,
I only have one week left till summer vacation so just dropping a note that I intend on picking up MLB 17 soon and begin the process transferring some of my classic teams over to the new title from MLB 16. One of the perks of being a teacher is that I have a block of time that I can use to chip away at this.

That being said, it promises to be a busy summer for me on the homefront, so I'm not implementing any timeline. I've had people ask if I was going to bring the teams over so I just wanted to confirm that I intend to do so. Once I get the new game, I'll check out pjsnell10's classic teams as he does great work, and I want to avoid redundancy.

The plan is to start this in July and have it done before the end of the summer. I'll check back in once I've begun porting teams to let you know what ones I'll be bringing over. Hope you are enjoying the new title, and I look forward to joining in on the fun.

For classic sports highlights and livestream action, follow me on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/@greenmonster37ft/videos
Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BostonRob75
Old 06-22-2017, 07:05 AM   #228
Banned

OVR: 21

Anyone heard from PJ lately? Can't wait for his classic team set!

C
Old 06-22-2017, 10:26 AM   #229
MVP

OVR: 3

Could anyone who is able please bring 1994 over to MLB 17? I no longer have last years game
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 06-22-2017, 07:06 PM   #230
Banned

Sounds like you have a new project on ur hands. hope after you port the roster, you share it with us like other have selflessly done. Please, keep us updated on ur progress. Thanks
Old 06-23-2017, 04:43 PM   #231
Banned

I got vanillathunder, 40-Man 07 Roster in the vault. All Pitcher's on 25-Man Roster have ratings edited to accurate sim stats and Batter's are done thru NL East. I still have to do NL Central/West to finish it off. Also, need to chop 3rd Basemen Throw Acc. in Half. When you use the right sliders, sim stat are 95% exact to real MLB era.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 06:02 PM   #232
Rookie

Hey guys! I was wondering if somebody could help me real quick when using the classic rosters. I'm attempting to start a season with the 1997 rosters, but after 12 games in, I've already had two major injuries in which I can't fill anybody in since it's a 25 man roster. On top of that, other teams have dumped some of their 65 overall guys in order to sign active free agents from today.

My question is, how can I turn all injuries off? When I go to injuries, it gives me the opportunity to deal with them manually or auto, but I don't see where I can turn them off. Also, can trades and free agent signings be turned off altogether for season mode? It's probably right in front of me, but I can't seem to find it. It already ruined my first season, and would really like to try and get through a 162 game schedule without Mark McGwire playing for the Phillies, or the 1997 Dodgers signing Tim Lincecum.

It sucks enough that I have the Devil Rays and the Diamondbacks on the schedule with default players. Come on MLB The Show, let us customize the league!

Thanks guys,

Deputy289

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »