Home

Created Player CAP's

This is a discussion on Created Player CAP's within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2017, 02:57 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Created Player CAP's

Sean Manaea (W.I.P) looks just like him !!! Might need a bit more tweaks, also has similar stats & SCEA audio. I combined this player cap with some of the face edits on last last year's OSFM model. This looks so much better than that complete garabage SCEA player model !!! Shame on you Sony !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0270.jpg (361.3 KB, 146 views)
Old 06-23-2017, 01:35 PM   #34
Pro

Accurate looking Sean Manaea is in the vault, he has similar career stats. Tweaked the eyes, skin, & face, it was mostly the eyes and skin color. I used Mizzo's model, since it has the SCEA 16 model. I've basically combined it with the OSFM model from last year. I've also re-uploaded Yoan Moncada. I've used MoTown's Yoan Moncada & copied it onto the SCEA MLB 16 player model, since it'll have his first & last name audio. Yoan Moncada has very similar career MLB stats, since I simulated from the MLB 16 season on Franchise mode. Both players are in the vault under: joncb8189. Before downloading please rate them, so others can find them in the vault. Basicly you I'm doing this and using these CAP's for my hybrid Mets roster and franchise mode, since I truly want to have every team with real looking prospects, missing Accurate looking players w career stats, & a truly realistic looking game. I'll upload my OSFM hybrid Roster that has most of these features if anyone wants to use them, so they don't have to go crazy looking for most of the players in the vault
Old 06-24-2017, 01:21 PM   #35
Pro

Justin Masterson preview, & he also has his Accurate MLB Career stats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0568.jpg (333.5 KB, 119 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2017, 03:35 PM   #36
Pro

Accurate looking Justin Masterson, with accurate MLB career stats is in the player vault. Owner: joncb8189
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0699.jpg (357.0 KB, 92 views)
Old 06-30-2017, 03:38 PM   #37
Pro

Accurate Looking Henderson Alvarez is in the vault, also has accurate MLB Career stats. Owner: joncb8189.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0698.jpg (356.7 KB, 103 views)
Old 06-30-2017, 03:40 PM   #38
Pro

Here's another facial hair option for Henderson Alvarez, since his style is tough to replicate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0697.jpg (362.0 KB, 97 views)
Old 07-02-2017, 02:30 AM   #39
Pro

Accurate looking Hansel Robles is officially in the vault !!! Also includes SCEA player's first and last name Audio, with accurate service time, & similar career stats of Wins & Losses. Era doesn't match to the current SCEA model, but the wins & losses do, including his MLB service time, since this CAP is from SCEA's MLB 15 player data file. I also would like to thank RedSox fan for the CAP info. Owner: joncb8189. Remember everyone please vote, since this will help others to search in the vault.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0783.jpg (490.7 KB, 91 views)

Last edited by jon brunal; 07-02-2017 at 02:33 AM.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:31 AM   #40
Pro

Another look of Mets Hansel Robles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0780.jpg (342.8 KB, 92 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »