Home

Zone Plus Analog With Stride and Analog pitching/fielding sliders by SaskatcheWHAT.

This is a discussion on Zone Plus Analog With Stride and Analog pitching/fielding sliders by SaskatcheWHAT. within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2016, 11:47 PM   #1
Rookie

RockPowderDownLoL's Arena

OVR: 0
Zone Plus Analog With Stride and Analog pitching/fielding sliders by SaskatcheWHAT.

I have made a set of sliders for Zone Plus Analog With Stride on Legend. Pure Analog Pitching and Fielding/Throwing. These are definitely challenging but the most realistic sliders I have made for myself and I thought i'd share with others as I am having a great time and at times very challenging but fun nonetheless. I have adopted others sliders for fielding and baserunning. The sliders for hitting and pitching are even for both CPU and Human so I have only listed one. I get very realistic stats for both myself and the cpu and honestly can't think of one adjustment to make my stats more realistic although not everyone will experience this but I guarantee for some of you hardcore analog users like myself that you will need to be on your A game or 'Eh' game if you are canadian like myself. I will also list my game settings beneath the sliders and please let me know what you think. With zone plus analog and the stride you need to time your stride specifically for each batter as well as pitcher. Your batter's front foot needs to be down by the time the ball is halfway to the plate or about 70% of the way(or he at least needs to be in the hammer/launch swing position in order to pull the fastball with authority with anyone consistently ) This could make you vulnerable to offspeed pitches especially away but if using the right thumb technique you can achieve a solid balance. If the cpu starts spamming offspeed pitches low and away simply start stride a little later and sit on offspeed until you prove you can hit both. Enjoy.

Contact - 5

Power - 5

Timing - 1

Foul Frequency - 0

Solid Hits - 5

Starter Stamina - 5

Reliever Stamnina - 4 (Feel free to knock this down as it may boost hitting)

Pitcher Control - 2 (Turn the pitch cursor off )

Pitcher Consistency - 2

CPU strike Frequency - 5

CPU Manager hook - 6

Pickoffs - 8

Fastball Pitch Speed- 5 (With timing at 1 you should have a hard time keeping up with fastball and still be able to hit offspeed )

Offspeed Pitch Speed- 5

Fielding Errors Infield- 5

Fielding Errors Outfield - 5

Throwing Errors Infield - 4

Throwing Errors Outfield - 4

Fielder Run Speed - 2

Fielder Reaction - 2

Arm Strength Infield - 6

Arm Strength Outfield - 4

Baserunner Speed - 3

Baserunner Steal Ability - 6

Steal Frequency - 5

Wind - 8

Injury - 5

Trade Frequency - 4

Hitting & Pitching Difficulty = Legend. (Zone plus analog with Stride & Pure Analog pitching) .Fielding = Hall of Fame with NO feedback (Pure Analog)
Balks ON,
Fastplay,
Variable Umps,
Strike Zone Off. .
Pitching Cursor is OFF.

Last edited by RockPowderDownLoL; 08-27-2016 at 03:08 PM. Reason: better format/layout
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 03:06 PM   #2
Rookie

RockPowderDownLoL's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Zone Plus Analog With Stride and Analog pitching/fielding sliders by SaskatcheWHA

Fixed format . Hope you try them out, they may even work on other difficulties and I recommend using all analog

Last edited by RockPowderDownLoL; 08-27-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:03 AM   #3
Pro

ARoid1313's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Zone Plus Analog With Stride and Analog pitching/fielding sliders by SaskatcheWHA

Hey do u issue walks with these pitching on legend analog?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »