Home

How to Set Up 30 Team Control

This is a discussion on How to Set Up 30 Team Control within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2017, 08:28 AM   #241
Rookie

artvandeleghe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How to Set Up 30 Team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc050610
I have been running a 30-team controlled franchise for years, is anyone else not having injuries occur for the non-user controlled teams? I have simmed a bunch of franchises and unless I manually injure someone then no injuries happen like they do for the user controlled team. I tried upping the injury slider but that just leads to even more injuries for me.

Am I missing something this year? In the past while they may have never occurred as frequently for the minor leaguers on the non-user controlled teams they still had a few at the major league level. This year I have had none unless they were manually injured.
I have had TONS of injuries (at the major and minor league level) in all my franchises and obviously, as stated here, can't set any manual injuries at all. It is really annoying the sheer amounts of injuries i am getting to all 30 teams i control, and cant reverse any of them. I have the injury slider at 5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2017, 10:52 AM   #242
Rookie

sc050610's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandeleghe
I have had TONS of injuries (at the major and minor league level) in all my franchises and obviously, as stated here, can't set any manual injuries at all. It is really annoying the sheer amounts of injuries i am getting to all 30 teams i control, and cant reverse any of them. I have the injury slider at 5.
Wierd. I can't get a single injury to any other team besides the user controlled profile team. The team I control gets plenty of minor and major injuries. Never had any issue with it in the past.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:15 PM   #243
Rookie

Does anyone have any issues with adding players to the 40 man roster? I can't add any prospects or lower level players except for in the offseason. It says "Only MLB free agents may be added to the 40 man roster between November and December" forgot the actual dates. Also, the game just skips the rules 5 draft as if it doesn't exist.

Last edited by Marc509; 08-16-2017 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:54 PM   #244
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvandeleghe
how did you get the injuries to become MANUAL? I've tried doing a 30 team season and can't get the injuries manually.

any help please
Old 09-14-2017, 09:37 AM   #245
Rookie

gp005's Arena

go to gameplay setting and look for injuries tag, select manual option
get out of that screen and go to the disabled list screen, hit R1 and select a player you wish to injure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 11:08 AM   #246
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp005
go to gameplay setting and look for injuries tag, select manual option
get out of that screen and go to the disabled list screen, hit R1 and select a player you wish to injure
i tried that. what PROFILE do I make that setting in? does that matter?
Old 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM   #247
MVP

I started a new season set up my 30 team control like I'm supposed to. Everything is going fine but after I simmed THRU til April 1st I don't have any minor leaguers showing up on my team. How can I fix this?
Old 09-18-2017, 07:29 AM   #248
Rookie

markwatson12's Arena

Question, after you start the season with controlling all 30 team. Can you at the start of the 2018 offseason go back a change to just controlling 1 team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »