Home

Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread

This is a discussion on Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #17
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official MLB 17 : Road to the Show Thread

I would just like to say that I was not happy to to see in the impressions thread that Willis said even his carry over CF player was asked to change positions. We have seen it in practically every preview they have show us.

If my 99 player CF player is asked to switch then I think it is safe to say it is more scripted that we may have hoped.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:28 PM   #18
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUFAN
As far as the CAP ( Create a Player ) for RTTS goes you can keep it as long as you save the first prospect game in one slot , then as you continue save the rest of the prospect games on another save slot. If you don't do this you will have to re-create your player every time.When you want start a new player for say another team your player you created will already be saved with all the details then just load that first prospect game save slot and start over again.I hope that makes sense.
Thanks BSUFAN!
Old 03-24-2017, 10:21 PM   #19
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4

The showcase games have become optional. I just played the first. Went 2-4 with a HBP. Made a few plays in the outfield. My scouting report changed (increases) as well as my potential increasing to a B. I am choosing to play in the 2nd game as well. Will update.
Old 03-24-2017, 10:36 PM   #20
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLamm16
The showcase games have become optional. I just played the first. Went 2-4 with a HBP. Made a few plays in the outfield. My scouting report changed (increases) as well as my potential increasing to a B. I am choosing to play in the 2nd game as well. Will update.

Went 1-4 with 2Ks (gross) in my final showcase game. After that it looks like an agent approached me from double barrel and I told my advisor to look into it for me. I was drafted in the 2nd Round, Pick 13 to the Pirates. I wonder where I would have gone if I had opted to skip the 2nd showcase game. I decided to sign with the Pirates and skip college.

The career of Matt Lamm the CF drafted in the 2nd round by the Pittsburgh Pirates has begun!
Old 03-24-2017, 10:42 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 27

Carry-over players still look pretty much the same from 16. Mine just had a bit of a wonky skin tone. Minor adjustments to carry over players this year. Not too shabby.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2017, 12:06 AM   #22
RTTS Junkie

BSUFAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
Thanks BSUFAN!
No Problem. One thing I forget to mention " The Show " has auto save feature so for you to save like I mentioned you need to turn off the auto save feature in the user or game mode section which will turn it to manual save.Then when at any time you are ready to save just go to the data utility save section and save manually.
St. Louis Cardinals
Chicago Blackhawks
Los Angeles Lakers

Old 03-25-2017, 12:12 AM   #23
Rookie

xSubzer0x's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
I would just like to say that I was not happy to to see in the impressions thread that Willis said even his carry over CF player was asked to change positions. We have seen it in practically every preview they have show us.

If my 99 player CF player is asked to switch then I think it is safe to say it is more scripted that we may have hoped.

Hhhmmmmm. Hopefully not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-25-2017, 12:16 AM   #24
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSubzer0x
Hhhmmmmm. Hopefully not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a 52 overall centerfielder with a B pot with Starling freakin Marte in the bigs and I haven't been asked to switch positions yet. Maybe if you carry over its just a chance to change if you are interested in putting your old guy in a new spot? Although you could just request it if you wanted to I suppose...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »