Home

Anyone else noticed a major discrepancy in the frequency of injuries between simulated and quick manage/played games?

This is a discussion on Anyone else noticed a major discrepancy in the frequency of injuries between simulated and quick manage/played games? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2017, 07:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone else noticed a major discrepancy in the frequency of injuries between simulated and quick manage/played games?

Anyone else noticed a major discrepancy in the frequency of injuries between simulated and played/quick manage games?

Seems to be way less injuries when playing out games and in quick manage. It cheeses me off that stuff like this exists - its ruining my franchise experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2017, 10:21 AM   #2
Rookie

devrasec's Arena

Re: Anyone else noticed a major discrepancy in the frequency of injuries between simu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jars
Anyone else noticed a major discrepancy in the frequency of injuries between simulated and played/quick manage games?

Seems to be way less injuries when playing out games and in quick manage. It cheeses me off that stuff like this exists - its ruining my franchise experience.
Check your injuries slider

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-19-2017, 12:31 PM   #3
Banned

qm manage and simming games uses same engine, from what I have been told.

yes, for played games you need injury slider one or two notches higher than where you have slider set for simming/qm games.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Re: Anyone else noticed a major discrepancy in the frequency of injuries between simu

I don't think I've seen one single injury in games played since the patch.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:03 PM   #5
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

Ive seen 4 injuries while playing since last patch 3 for me and 1 for cpu i do have injuries at 9 for played games though

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 11:09 AM   #6
MVP

zippy2212's Arena

OVR: 8

I finally got hit with a big time injury. I've been playing my current franchise since The Show 14 and have only had a 1 major injury and a handfull of minor ones in games I've played eith the injury slider at 10. Last night I lost Rizzo for 1 to 2 months with a torn calf. The crazy thing is it was the second time playing the same game as The Show froze right after I finished playing that game the first time, lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-23-2017, 02:07 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have my slider at 9 also but I still feel that since the last patch there are more injuries in played games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »