Home

UFC on FOX: Shevchenko vs. Pena (1-28-2017)

This is a discussion on UFC on FOX: Shevchenko vs. Pena (1-28-2017) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2017, 03:38 AM   #73
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: UFC on FOX: Shevchenko vs. Pena (1-28-2017)

Dana white was straight bashing and giving Conor Mcgregor threats in the post fight interview. Pretty crazy to hear him say it with such force. Even the media guys were a lil taken back by that. WOW!
Old 01-29-2017, 04:42 AM   #74
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Dana white was straight bashing and giving Conor Mcgregor threats in the post fight interview. Pretty crazy to hear him say it with such force. Even the media guys were a lil taken back by that. WOW!
I'm not surprised. Conor basically said he's fighting Floyd next, and pretty much said forget everyone at his PPV Conor fest.

We'll see how serious Conor was during his interview/party thing.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:47 AM   #75
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
I'm not surprised. Conor basically said he's fighting Floyd next, and pretty much said forget everyone at his PPV Conor fest.

We'll see how serious Conor was during his interview/party thing.
Did you watch the Conor ppv?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2017, 04:59 AM   #76
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

No. I saw about a minute, video was already uploaded to YouTube.
Old 01-29-2017, 05:09 AM   #77
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
No. I saw about a minute, video was already uploaded to YouTube.
I wonder what he was talking about???

I read that 5,000 ppl showed up to listen to him talk about random stuff. This dude is so annoying now but more power to him I guess. No one can take away that this fool is rolling in $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 01-31-2017, 12:08 AM   #78
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Julianna Nicole Peņa
on Sunday
So so sorry about my loss you guys. Too hungry. At this level of competition you cannot make the first mistake or you pay the price. This is a big time learning experience for me. Time to move forward though. I take one look in the past and then I turn around and keep it pushin toward the future.
Michael Jordan missed shots and even the best MMA fighters have tasted defeat at some point in their career.
My character is not defined by my wins and losses nor are they contingent on the amount of love I receive from those who truly matter to me.
Mass Thank you to those who realize how much work goes into this process. It takes a village to get to the big stage and I could not be more grateful for my team who continue to help me achieve my dreams on a daily basis.
You guys motivate and inspire me to continue to be great. You guys are my mentors, my heroes, my main support and without you being there for me, there would be no VenezuelanVixen.
Much respect,love and thankfulness to those who tuned in to the fight. Like the terminator says, I'll be back #NeverGiveUp #LiveLifeToTheFullest #MinorSetBackForAMajorComeback #DontCountMeOut #UFC
Old 01-31-2017, 01:49 PM   #79
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Julianna Nicole Peņa
on Sunday
So so sorry about my loss you guys. Too hungry. At this level of competition you cannot make the first mistake or you pay the price. This is a big time learning experience for me. Time to move forward though. I take one look in the past and then I turn around and keep it pushin toward the future.
Michael Jordan missed shots and even the best MMA fighters have tasted defeat at some point in their career.
My character is not defined by my wins and losses nor are they contingent on the amount of love I receive from those who truly matter to me.
Mass Thank you to those who realize how much work goes into this process. It takes a village to get to the big stage and I could not be more grateful for my team who continue to help me achieve my dreams on a daily basis.
You guys motivate and inspire me to continue to be great. You guys are my mentors, my heroes, my main support and without you being there for me, there would be no VenezuelanVixen.
Much respect,love and thankfulness to those who tuned in to the fight. Like the terminator says, I'll be back #NeverGiveUp #LiveLifeToTheFullest #MinorSetBackForAMajorComeback #DontCountMeOut #UFC
Jordan didn't say he was going to retire if he lost though.

I actually do like Pena, but she sort of shot herself in the foot by being so damn cocky ahead of that fight.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 02-03-2017, 06:42 PM   #80
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »