Home

One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd.

This is a discussion on One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2017, 02:57 AM   #113
Banned

jschmib's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditbeg1ns
I'm on XB1. I've always been one league higher except on bronze or PD league.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
On PS4 it's different. Ruby league shows up as emerald league, always. Emerald league shows up as Gold league. That's all I know for sure.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:30 PM   #114
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmib
On PS4 it's different. Ruby league shows up as emerald league, always. Emerald league shows up as Gold league. That's all I know for sure.
Ah ok I noticed that too ... knew I wasn't going crazy. So both myself and my opponent on the lineup screen will show 1 league higher than we are actually in?
Old 06-01-2017, 03:15 PM   #115
Banned

jschmib's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfmicks
Ah ok I noticed that too ... knew I wasn't going crazy. So both myself and my opponent on the lineup screen will show 1 league higher than we are actually in?
Hahah no it's not consistent like that. It's all over the place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2017, 05:50 PM   #116
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Main annoyance is how much variance there is in how much effort your CPU puts into defence per game.

You have a squad of Magic, diamond Leonard, diamond george, wes unseld and diamond Gasol yet they are letting people cut to the basket and not even trying to deflect passes that are aimed right in their direction. Then some games they won't let a pass get into the paint without it getting stolen.

Thats why this is the only game that can make me rage internally. The fact that the CPU has so much control on whether or not you can win is dumb. There needs to be consistency in how they play. I hate when it feels like I'm playing against my own CPU when they do things like not guard their man after an inbounds. Lol like how is my sg standing in the paint under the basket while his man casually stands at the 3pt line open? How Sway?

Last edited by UnbelievablyRAW; 06-04-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:28 AM   #117
Banned

jschmib's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Main annoyance is how much variance there is in how much effort your CPU puts into defence per game.

You have a squad of Magic, diamond Leonard, diamond george, wes unseld and diamond Gasol yet they are letting people cut to the basket and not even trying to deflect passes that are aimed right in their direction. Then some games they won't let a pass get into the paint without it getting stolen.

Thats why this is the only game that can make me rage internally. The fact that the CPU has so much control on whether or not you can win is dumb. There needs to be consistency in how they play. I hate when it feels like I'm playing against my own CPU when they do things like not guard their man after an inbounds. Lol like how is my sg standing in the paint under the basket while his man casually stands at the 3pt line open? How Sway?
This. This is a great summation of how horrible the defensive AI is in this game. I mean if the AI was perfect, everyone would just off-ball the whole game, but there has to be some kind of middle ground.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:14 AM   #118
Banned

jschmib's Arena

Been noticing SO many people on PS4 lately running a squad of rubys with one or two diamonds. They get the full benefit of the equalizer. This is ****ing horse ****. What's the point of having an all diamond team if they're just negated by this handicap CRAP???
Old 06-22-2017, 03:48 PM   #119
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Lol this game is so disgusting man.

Got screwed over the whole game, fight my way back and this bull**** happens.

Right out of a timeout my SG(Klay) is supposed to be defending the guy at the top of the key, yet this dip**** is standing in the middle of the paint, I switch to him to try and put him in correct position but the game will not allow me to move my player. I finally get control of him and get caught in a BS screen but luckily he misses the shot. Of course after he Jimmy Butler comes out of ****ing nowhere and grabs a rebound over my 6'11" nearly maxed out rebound ratings Tim Duncan and the ******* CPU fouls him he gets an And-One and takes the lead.

This game just ****ing sucks man.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:01 PM   #120
MVP

Last night, I searched for an MTO game, and actually got one (PC). Guy was someone I'd faced before, of course, but this time he had an all Gold starting lineup. Too low to be an Equalizer lineup, so I assume he's trying to tank games to move down and when his behavior is all AFK, then it's obvious that's what he's doing.

For some reason, this annoys me. On PC, I care more about playing a game than winning games. So I just kept continuing the game whenever the game gave me the option of quitting with the win. I just dicked around with running some plays, goofing off with freelance stuff, and practicing post-up moves.

I had 3 to 5 incidences of passes that lead their recipients out of bounds or were just tossed *way* off target for turnovers. Total BS that smacks of expected Equalizer behavior. Some other stuff that seemed pretty BS, but the passes out of bounds definitely felt imposed and total baloney.

And, this time, none of this could be attributed to understandable momentum, as none of his players had momentum and several of mine usually did.

And these were not difficult passes. Totally routine. Could understand one or two being muffed, but not the amount that were.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »