Home

NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE*

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE* within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2017, 12:34 AM   #1
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE*

NBA 2K17 COMPLETE OFFSEASON ROSTER

By BryanDfor3

Xbox One

File Name: 2K18 ROOKS, TRADES, & SIGNINGS
Gamertag: BryanDfor3

Offseason Thumbnail.jpg

What's up NBA 2K fans?! BryanDfor3 back again for NBA 2K17 revealing the details for my offseason roster available NOW on Xbox One!

Many people on Xbox know about my prospect creations that I've done in the past, and this is the third straight year I've done an offseason roster (Thread of last year's offseason roster: NBA 2K16 Offseason Roster w/ Rookies, Trades, & Signings (Xbox One)).

Let's get into the details of this year's roster!

Offseason Roster Features:

The MOST REALISTIC Rookies:

The rookies included in my roster will be the same as the ones that currently make up my 2017 draft class on 2K Share (a handful of them will be found in the free agent pool if they can't quite make a team's roster). They are without a doubt the highest quality rookies that you will find on the Xbox One.

Over the course of the year, I have been keeping track of this year's prospects by watching an unhealthy amount of DraftExpress videos, and by using per 40 statistics & statistical techniques to generate player ratings. This way, the ratings are as objective as possible and can be argued using the player's real-life stats.

Not only do the rookies have accurate ratings, but they are accurate in appearance as well. I would argue that I have the best looking rookies out of anyone who's shared a draft class to NBA 2K, and you can see some of my previous work on my YouTube channel. I make a strong effort to make each player look realistic, whether that's pick #1 or an undrafted player.

Here's a list of the drafted rookies that still need to be finished:

Spoiler

All Trades & Free Agent Signings:

This roster will stay updated with every trade that happens during this offseason, as well as every free agent signing, in a timely fashion. I will release roster updates after moves are finalized ASAP. With that being said, there certainly will be times that I won't be near an Xbox and will have to go several hours before being able to make roster moves, but feel free to alert me via Twitter (@BryanDfor3) if there is something that I've missed (especially with new jersey numbers!)

NBA teams in 2K17 can only hold 15 players at a time, so many unrestricted free agents will be found in the free agent pool instead of their 16-17 team. Some of the bigger names will remain on their team until they are moved.

Updated Contracts:

The roster will also have the most up-to-date contracts and will show fresh contracts for players who get signed during the offseason. Currently, all 1st round rookies that are on a roster have a projected rookie contract applied to them. In addition, all non-rookie player have a year removed from their contract, and their "Years Pro" increased by 1 (where 2K has allowed it). Player ages are updated automatically in NBA 2K, so there was no need to change those.

An important note about this particular offseason is that the maximum amount a contract can be valued at in NBA 2K17 is $35 million per year. Players like James Harden and Russell Westbrook will be eligible for extensions that exceed that amount. Unfortunately, there won't be anything that I can do to make their contracts match their real-life counterparts.

No Changes to Existing NBA Players:

To preserve the gameplay that 2K fans have been become accustomed to over the course of the year, no changes will be made to the ratings, signatures, or badges of non-rookie players in the roster.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about the roster, Twitter is always the best way to contact me and gain additional insight. Thanks for downloading and enjoy!

-Bryan

My Twitter: twitter.com/BryanDfor3
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BryanDfor3

Last edited by bryandfor3; 06-22-2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Added new rookies to the roster!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 01:22 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE*

Awesome finally someone doing work on Xbox one. Looking forward to downloading this.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:26 AM   #3
Rookie

bryandfor3's Arena

Re: NBA 2K17 Offseason Roster (feat. 2017 NBA Draft Class & ALL Trades) *XBOX ONE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave4585
Awesome finally someone doing work on Xbox one. Looking forward to downloading this.
Glad you found the thread! Looking forward to hearing your feedback!
Old 06-23-2017, 02:03 AM   #4
Rookie

Will do, Knicks fan here so I'll prob wait till Dotson is in since he stands a chance of making the roster(knockdown shooter), the euro will prob be a draft and stash

Last edited by Dave4585; 06-23-2017 at 02:05 AM.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:37 AM   #5
Just started!

When do you think you'll be adding Jonah Bolden to the 76ers? Also it's reported that Furkan Korkmaz will be coming over, so will you be adding him to the 76ers as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 01:16 PM   #6
Rookie

shoutout to you, i used your rosters in 2k16 probably the most best kept secret out of every one I've ever downloaded
Old 06-23-2017, 02:56 PM   #7
Just started!

Thanks so much for the best roster I have found for Xbox post draft. Nice work!
Old 06-23-2017, 03:13 PM   #8
Rookie

Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »