Home

Dear 2K....

This is a discussion on Dear 2K.... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2013, 07:13 PM   #33
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Dear 2K....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
Cool. So all the missing players are in the next gen rosters? Playbooks have been adjusted by removing all the useless plays causing the CPU to stand around like idiots on offense? CPU big men don't set screens into thin air (like they did in the Warriors vs. Heat gameplay footage) anymore and are aware of the specific PnR situation? In association, we don't have ridiculously overrated generated classes destroying league balancing anymore and tendencies for new players actually make sense?

Would be awesome if true, might consider going for next gen. Otherwise, don't care about graphics and interviews.

These are the things that I want to know, plus how are Association/MyGM team stats look for all teams. Thats when I would consider them knockin git out of the park. Unfortunately I dont think Im going ot be able to buy a PS4 for a good year or so, but those all thise things with what you said and I said are the keys for me, along with not having 30 team control how are the trades and FA signings looking. I dont want to see Superstars signing with teams like the Cavs cause that dont happen in real life. They need to make sure that small market team will never have the ability to do what big market teams do, no matter how successful they are. I know some dont like that cause they want to take there favorite team whether its the Bucks, Cavs,Bobcats, Pacers, etc and make them like a big market team, but that will never happen IRL and I dont want it in the game either.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
You don't need the game to see what a great game they put out.
Dumbest comment of the year!
Old 11-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #35
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

Dude, I understand your sentiment, giving 2K props for not just porting a game over but trying to make something Next-Gen, but you have to know your audience, too many haters and nit-pickers in this forum! You can get away with that in The Show forum, but not here.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 04:51 AM   #36
Rookie

dre2's Arena

OP is laying it on pretty thick but I do to some degree feel similar when I look at the other PS4 sports titles that are launching, legacy issues (yeah there are a couple) aside. Comparing 2K to all the other cross gen (current and next gen titles) NBA 2K14 seems to be doing far more than them to define a next-gen experience with features, modes, a new graphics engine...go compare Fifa CG to NG or Madden even, blades of grass...they were advertising THAT like it was a big deal, I am cautiously optimistic for the new PS4 version of the franchise, based on their track record, cheers 2K.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:44 AM   #37
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

Dear 2k

Please fix the classic chicago bulls court to this : http://www.flickr.com/photos/8179152@N02/9032965107/

I would be really happy if you fix this court. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Avid 2k Fan
Old 11-11-2013, 08:09 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 12

I'm not getting the cynicism in this thread. giving props doesn't automatically = fanboy. can't judge the gameplay til I get my hands on it, but you'd have to be braindead to not recognize that this game looks like a ton of work was put into it. I mean cmon... the depth of MyGM, insane graphics, insane detail, The Park sounds frickin amazing / revolutionary to me, already top notch good gameplay, presentation, and on and on.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:20 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramboooo
I'm not getting the cynicism in this thread. giving props doesn't automatically = fanboy. can't judge the gameplay til I get my hands on it, but you'd have to be braindead to not recognize that this game looks like a ton of work was put into it. I mean cmon... the depth of MyGM, insane graphics, insane detail, The Park sounds frickin amazing / revolutionary to me, already top notch good gameplay, presentation, and on and on.
What would be the opposite of a fan boy? Someone who finds something negative regaurdles of what's shown.

Cocaine's a helluva drug. Lol
Old 11-11-2013, 08:28 AM   #40
MVP

Speaking of Chapelle, it reminds me of the skit where pimps use to "Hate" on each other. Lol. They'd have competitions to see who could hate the most lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »