Home

Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2014, 12:13 AM   #1521
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Question about the bait and switch pitch. Can you only use it once a season ? I used it once but then when I try again it said insufficient funds even though I have more then the 1700 coins it cost to use it. I have about 2500
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 02:40 AM   #1522
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Gasol would be nice coming off the bench to rotate with Nene and Gortat. He usually accepts something around 4M, so you could sign him and scout some other guard for roster depth.
I upgraded my GM's emotional intelligence skills, and got Gasol accept my offer (5.2M + 5.4M Player Option - 6th man role).
It also turned out that Rice agreed to my offer too.

I decided not to trade anyone, so my rotation for the 15/16 season looks like that:

Wall/Smart
Beal/Rice/Neal
Porter/Ariza
Nene/Booker/P.Young
Gortat/Gasol

+ Larkin as the 13th guy in the team.

Meanwhile LeBron signed with Philly, and Melo with the Jazz.

All my players are healthy and I am 2-0 in the season right now, beating the Pistons and the 76ers, both very easy games.

Thanks guys for the suggestions!
Old 08-22-2014, 09:34 PM   #1523
Rookie

OVR: 0

I mentioned starting a Warriors MyGM trading for Kevin Love a while back that lead to him getting a season ending injury not long into the first game. I started a Heat MyGm and had injuries to Lebron, Bosh and I believe Rashard Lewis one game in that kept them all out for at least a couple of weeks.

The worst is my Spurs MyGM as I wanted to recreate their season from this year. Around 8 games in, Tim Duncan suffers a season ending injury which devastated me. Duncan's potential last game was a first half game against the Jazz where he barely even began to get going. This however is motivation for me to actually get to the Playoffs and win a ring for him to go out on if he does hang it up. I've been playing all the games so far but I may sim to the end of the season and focus on the Playoffs.

So far I've managed to avoid injury in my Lakers MyGM but I'm expecting Kobe or Gasol to go down at any point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »