Home

Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #65
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
At that is the shameful thing about this all. We were basically tricked. We were told that this mode was built from the ground up and that teams were planning down the line etc and be patient because you might not see how the move makes sense at the time, etc. etc.

There is NO excuse for Cleveland not to extend an offer for Kyrie. Zip, Zilch, nada. There just isn't. If there is, somebody from 2k needs to address this situation specifically because its just a foolish CPU move. And that is 2k's history when it comes to franchise/association and now MyGM. FOOLISH CPU moves.

Frankly, it seems like pure arrogance on 2k's part to take away 30 team control. They HAD to know that the trade AI was still bad. people are finding these crappy trades two weeks into the start of the season.They've basically taken a mode that could be engrossing and a ton of fun for the user and turned it into a fantasy draft league after a season or so.

We were able to deal with the wonky AI before because we could control all teams. Now, your new mode is junk. Great move, 2k.
So you are saying you don't like MYPlayer?

But seriously 2K needs to get it together and bring back 30 team control. They have shown that they have no intention in upgrade the CPU trade logic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
So you are saying you don't like MYPlayer?

But seriously 2K needs to get it together and bring back 30 team control. They have shown that they have no intention in upgrade the CPU trade logic.
I'm assuming you mean MyGM? I've created a MyPlayer and I enjoy that mode, but I was looking forward to MyGM the most. I've always been a franchise/association guy first. But this struggle CPU trade AI seems like its gonna take away alot from the mode.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:05 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
I'm assuming you mean MyGM? I've created a MyPlayer and I enjoy that mode, but I was looking forward to MyGM the most. I've always been a franchise/association guy first. But this struggle CPU trade AI seems like its gonna take away alot from the mode.
I think he was being sarcastic
Old 11-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 13

I love you guys - but y'all hijacking the thread. Yes - the trading logic is not so great - yes VC is tied to GM skills - yes they removed 30 team options. #Dealwithit

Can we please go back to hearing My GM stories for those who like the game?
Old 11-20-2013, 08:09 PM   #69
Rookie

cwilso44's Arena

OVR: 2

Is there a way to change from an 82 game schedule to 29 games in mygm?
Old 11-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #70
Just started!

OVR: 0

Why does MYGM only let me play one season, and I control every team and can trade any player to any team or cut anybody? It is frustrating me to the point I am about to trade it for NBA LIVE

HELP!!!
Old 11-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #71
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I love you guys - but y'all hijacking the thread. Yes - the trading logic is not so great - yes VC is tied to GM skills - yes they removed 30 team options. #Dealwithit

Can we please go back to hearing My GM stories for those who like the game?
Deal with it? I'm sorry but horrible logic and no 30 team control to at least recitfy that pretty much ruins the whole mode and turns it into a semi-fantasy draft each season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #72
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Deal with it? I'm sorry but horrible logic and no 30 team control to at least recitfy that pretty much ruins the whole mode and turns it into a semi-fantasy draft each season.
But as he said this thread was more for people who are enjoying the mode. There are plenty of other threads already out there dedicated to people who want to complain about what they don't like about the game, features being removed, etc. Why not voice the displeasure in those? The first couple of pages of this thread was MyGm stories, questions and how-to's now it's nothing but complaining. Does EVERY thread have to be like that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »