Home

Next Gen CPU Cheese/Cheating Is Amazing!

This is a discussion on Next Gen CPU Cheese/Cheating Is Amazing! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:49 AM   #225
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Next Gen CPU Cheese/Cheating Is Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
****ing hell.

I was 2 up in a playoff game, they were shooting a FT. They miss the 2nd, none of my guys try to get the board. Nate Robinson swoops in to lay it in to tie.
Next time control one of your bigs near the rim and get the rebound yourself...I've never had this problem. Even in MyCareer I do this and get the rebound...or if you're talking about MyCareer and you play PG or SG just turbo as soon as the 2nd shot is taken, you can usually get in there for the rebound
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2014, 05:59 PM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm completely done. Just deleted the game from my hard drive completely. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was creating a MyCareer PG (after giving up on SG, SF, and C MyCareers due to too much cheese), getting drafted by Charlotte (despite their already having a good, young PG) getting forced into the 3rd game (the one where the starter gets injured) down 10, stealing the ball, and then watching the CPU teammate literally dribble the length of the court and go straight out of bounds.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:41 AM   #227
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeaboo
I'm completely done. Just deleted the game from my hard drive completely. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was creating a MyCareer PG (after giving up on SG, SF, and C MyCareers due to too much cheese), getting drafted by Charlotte (despite their already having a good, young PG) getting forced into the 3rd game (the one where the starter gets injured) down 10, stealing the ball, and then watching the CPU teammate literally dribble the length of the court and go straight out of bounds.
ive had two occurrences in the last five games i played where i got a steal and one of my teammates got ahead of me on the break. so i passed the ball and they just watched it sail by them out of bounds. of course netting me a turnover and losing half a teammate grade. my pass rating is 75 (i think whatever the cap is for an all around sf) and these were not long passes. both were bounce passes that were within a foot of their chest but they just threw their arms into the air and watched it go by.

i also had one where i got ahead of my teammate on the break and the exact same scenario happened. he threw a bounce pass to me and my player reached up instead of grabbing the easy pass and it went out of bounds. ball awareness in the game is not great clearly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »