Home

NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #113
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K14 Roster Update Available Now For Xbox One and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFAULTCAMERA
I know what you're saying, but what people really should only be asking for is CAP then not 2k to update their rosters by that logic. Because if CAP was in the game why would you want 2K to update their rosters when you can make your own. You can already trade guys to what team they belong on and you can edit ratings. The problem is some people are to lazy to do that, then complain about 2K ratings, moves not made, etc. Why have roster updates then?
You have anwered yourself man.

Precisely we need some updated rosters with the majority of the players in to make our own because there's no CAP, so there's no other way to add them. I think you are not getting the exact point of we are talking about bro or your opinion differs a lot from ours.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
You have anwered yourself man.

Precisely we need some updated rosters with the majority of the players in to make our own because there's no CAP, so there's no other way to add them. I think you are not getting the exact point of we are talking about bro or your opinion differs a lot from ours.
That's why I said people need to ask for CAP back and not roster updates because people are never satisfied with them. Last year on 2K13 I took 2K roster update as a base then downloaded player dna from 2K share for missing players. I update my rotations daily myself to reflect what happened that night.

Even on current gen when CAP was available people complained about 2K roster updates. So that is why it's crazy to keep hearing complaints about something you're not satisfied with to begin with. By the way I'm not speaking directly to you just in general for all I know you could probably make your own rosters. If you don't like how something taste that someone else made, then quit eating it and make it yourself is all I'm getting at.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #115
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

The fact that we can't play with any players we want to OFFLINE makes absolutely no sense to me.

It affects nothing but my friends and I enjoyment of the game. If we want to play with Rose, Davis, Kobe, etc. We should be able to OFFLINE.

Online is a different beast, I agree with keeping injured players out of online games, but the fact that we can't just use these players for an offline quick match with friends is just stupid. There's no other way to put it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2013, 09:55 PM   #116
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFAULTCAMERA
That's why I said people need to ask for CAP back and not roster updates because people are never satisfied with them. Last year on 2K13 I took 2K roster update as a base then downloaded player dna from 2K share for missing players. I update my rotations daily myself to reflect what happened that night.

Even on current gen when CAP was available people complained about 2K roster updates. So that is why it's crazy to keep hearing complaints about something you're not satisfied with to begin with. By the way I'm not speaking directly to you just in general for all I know you could probably make your own rosters. If you don't like how something taste that someone else made, then quit eating it and make it yourself is all I'm getting at.
They took out CAP- so we can't make anything ourself. We're reliant on 2K rosters to get the missing players because of this. If this game had CAP, there would be a lot less frustration for most people.

But they removed that feature to create missing players, they removed harddrive saves also. Then they under delivered on the dynamic rosters by Stats promise while remaining silent on everyone's complaints, requests and questions via twitter and Facebook. Top it off with the injured players ratings being decimated and they essentially took away every possible way for those of us who enjoy a custom roster experience without injuries to enjoy the game.

That was my favorite aspect of the 2K series for years; the customization. Now it's gone and it stinks. Especially when the gameplay is so great. But yes, bringing back CAP would've salvaged a lot.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCaponio
It looks like they're still missing six players (three of which are currently assigned to the D-League):

J. Southerland CHA
L. Brown PHI
C. Smith NYK (D)
H. Ndiaye SAC
E. Harris LAL (D)
R. Covington HOU (D)
4 players are missing now
Lorenzo Brown
James Southerland
Chris Smith
Robert Covington

N'diaye is in the game
Ellis Harris got waived

Last edited by jayska23; 12-06-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #118
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayska23
5 players are missing now
Lorenzo Brown
James Southerland
Chris Smith
Robert Covington
Dewayne Dedmon

N'diaye is in the game
Ellis Harris got waived
I think Dedmon was waived too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2013, 11:10 PM   #119
Pro

dkemp's Arena

OVR: 7

Malcolm Thomas missing as well....spurs
Old 12-06-2013, 11:40 PM   #120
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

If you want to use injured players, couldn't you just download an old roster from 2kshare?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »