Home

Fixing NBA 2K14 Next-Gen

This is a discussion on Fixing NBA 2K14 Next-Gen within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2014, 11:11 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fixing NBA 2K14 Next-Gen

FIX THE FUC**N PLAYVISION IN MyCAREER. damn, is it seriously that hard? Do I really have to play PG just to see playvision on the court or dominate every single offensive possession calling picks, setting picks, breaking ankles, posterizing. I want to play a realistic game that I paid 60bucks to and not have to average 35ppg 12apg 7rpg in my rookie season.

FIX THE PATHETIC SERVERS. I have 15mb wireless connection. There are 3 ipads 3 laptops in my home. When I play BOPS 1 in my PS3 there isn't a single connection issue, but when I want to play 2K14 online I turn all their wireless connections off and still can't play without the input lag. Just now I launched a myteam online game and it kicked us back to the myteam menu because of "network conditions are too poor to continue" and I received the loss?! 2K is really starting to drop their standards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2014, 12:20 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fixing NBA 2K14 Next-Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
1. Let USERs save to Hard Drive

2. FIX CPU Logic in Association(Contract and Trade Logic)

3. CAP(Create A Player) system in ALL Game Modes and FIX 2k Share GLITCH

4. FULL Editing available for Draft Classes(Deeper Scouting as well, maybe scout 2 classes at a time for FUTURE Drafts)

5. BRING Back Association Options. 30 Team USER Control being MAIN thing, also option to Simulate Games

6. Let USERs NOT have to be connected to the Internet to be able to Edit Rosters or Play Game Modes. Not everyone has Great Internet Connection.

7. CAT(Create A TEAM) feature ADDED BACK and fix 2k Share GLITCH

8. Get ALL players into the game that have signed Contract or Played in NBA in the last 18 months.

9. Bring Back D-League

10. Add Back HOT Spots and ISOLATION Tendencies.

11. Fix On-Line so USERs can USE Custom Rosters and Sliders

12. Fix 2k Server Issues

13. Full Playbook Editing and Testing Capabilities and REMOVAL of Broken Plays BRING Back TESTING in Practice MODE

14. Explanation of What Each Attribute, Tendency, Slider, Coaching Profile EFFECT in Gameplay and Sim Stats

15. Work on CPU AI in ALL Game Modes

16. ADD Back Defensive Settings

17. For MY GM Mode: The ability to intervene in games, Manual injury system

18. Add in REAL Life Trading of Draft Picks(ability to Protect Lottery picks,etc)

19. Making COACHING hirings and firings more important. Let us Sign Assistant Coaches from other teams OR Promote Our OWN Assistant Coaches.

20. Create a Coach Option

21. Fix Free Throw Shooting as far as having guys who SUCK at shooting them go 9/10 almost every game

22. If you ADD a game Mode(MyGM, My Player,etc) make sure they work. Put in the time to make each USERs Experience Unique. Too much GENERIC stuff.

23. Expand the TOTAL SIM CONTROL options. Lots of Potential

24. Remove Virtual Currency(VC). We already pay enough for game without having to PAY just to be able to be able to play Modes or Execute Options BUILT INTO the Game.

25. EXPAND Sig Shots(Shot, Layup, Dribbling) to give MORE Authentic Player Abilities on the Court

26. For My Career: Better CPU Draft Logic, More Options in Player Customization, Bring back Option to simulate games

27. Bring Back CREW MODE

28. TAKE OUT AUTO SAVE. No use for it, causes TOO many ISSUES for USERs, that CANT be Undone.

29. Deeper Simulation Mode(meaning you can Sim quarters and play 4th quarter, etc)

30. Get Back to BASKETBALL. Focus on the BASKETBALL element of the game, THEN you can work on all of the EXTRA Modes, Cutaway scenes, adding Celebrity Teams, etc.
2K finally has number 8 complete!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »