2K15 Post Your Facescan Thread - Page 79 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

2K15 Post Your Facescan Thread

This is a discussion on 2K15 Post Your Facescan Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball

Old 10-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #625
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: 2K15 Post Your Facescan Thread

Can some one make a video on YouTube doing this or something so we can get an idea of how to movie your face and how to do it? I have been trying this for sever hours and I get faces but they don't look like me and the most reference points I have gotten is about 5200 but most times I only get around 2200-2400. Also I fell like when I have it in fornt of me the camare that it fells like I have to have the camare to the right of me or else my face is not in the green fells like the carmare is off and it lose my face a lot of times.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:53 PM   #626
All Star

CoffeyN's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowBack
How did you get your face to line up correctly? Mine are coming out pretty good but my mouth is always off.
Honestly I felt like I did it pretty much the same each time. I did change from a white sheet to the brown one for the scan that worked, so maybe that was the key??
Old 10-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #627
Rookie

ChrisHansen59's Arena

It constantly loses track of my face when I attempt the turns and even when it doesn't, none of the final results are picking up anything to the sides of my mouth anyway.

I think I'm just going to give up.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:23 PM   #628
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

What does 2K have against an edge?! Can a brotha get an edge? Lol! Sheesh. I love the feature bit those haircuts gotta go!
Old 10-08-2014, 11:48 PM   #629
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
fully expecting this to get deleted the next time the servers go down

2K.. there needs to be a way to save a face scan locally..

no reason a great scan like this should be deleted
Old 10-09-2014, 12:42 AM   #630
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainG5
Level the kinect with my eyes?
the best way to describe it is to pretend you have sunglasses on. now pretend your taking your sunglasses straight off straight in front of your face 6-12inches. thats exactly where your camera should be.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:44 AM   #631
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Can some one make a video on YouTube doing this or something so we can get an idea of how to movie your face and how to do it? I have been trying this for sever hours and I get faces but they don't look like me and the most reference points I have gotten is about 5200 but most times I only get around 2200-2400. Also I fell like when I have it in fornt of me the camare that it fells like I have to have the camare to the right of me or else my face is not in the green fells like the carmare is off and it lose my face a lot of times.
Don't know if this could help you, but Two Brothers Gaming posted a face scan tutorial yesterday.

Last edited by drspringroll; 10-09-2014 at 01:46 AM.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:58 AM   #632
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvazquez190
For people still having trouble I think i've gotten this facescan thing down. At this point I can comfortably get 6,000+ Reference points on any given try. I know people have gotten 11k, i'm not there lol. If you're looking for more reference points try this. While sitting in front of the camera, constantly look at the percentage. I kept my eyes focused on it the entire time. It seems for me the quicker the scan, the more reference points you get. My best scans were also my quickest scans. From the start slowly rotate your head to the left, watch where the percentage is. When you feel it has covered all of the angles with you turned to the left do the same for the right. It shouldn't have to rescan on any given side. It should just be left, then right, finish. That's how i've gotten my best scans. Also natural lighting does work best so if you prefer to wait until you can do it during the afternoon then you might be better off. I will post my face and facescan when I get home later today.
So ignore the guy when he keeps saying 'left right' after the first time

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »