Home

Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 12:06 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K17 MyCareer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2001
Hopefully added in 18

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Yep.... seeing as many of the drills are in live practise.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 12:09 PM   #66
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

6'6 Playmaking SG, new white hope. Best Case: Brandon Roy/ Manu Ginobili, Worst Case: Nik Stauskas

Old school playmaking guard, not really athletic but a smooth high iq basketball player, creative and talented on offense. Best with the ball in his hands, but is he good enough to be given that type of role. Projected to be picked in the lottery, could be higher but because of recent history with these types of players (Adam Morrison, Tyler Hansbrough) more teams will probably pass. High risk high reward. Will he be closer to new Larry Bird or Christian Leattner.

We will find out.
Old 09-13-2016, 12:14 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
6'6 Playmaking SG, new white hope. Best Case: Brandon Roy/ Manu Ginobili, Worst Case: Nik Stauskas

Old school playmaking guard, not really athletic but a smooth high iq basketball player, creative and talented on offense. Best with the ball in his hands, but is he good enough to be given that type of role. Projected to be picked in the lottery, could be higher but because of recent history with these types of players (Adam Morrison, Tyler Hansbrough) more teams will probably pass. High risk high reward. Will he be closer to new Larry Bird or Christian Leattner.

We will find out.
Nice!

Looking forward to reading of his exploits. Will he last longer than his rookie contract, or will he wash out and work for his dad at the local mom and pop store.
Old 09-13-2016, 12:15 PM   #68
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
My athletic finisher caught a few sick ones in the prelude. That high vert and speed make a nice difference
I always have a pg/sf/c every year just decided to start with a wing this time first since I could only do one..

Noticed that like the 7'3 defensive and post scoring centers are in the 30 or 40 speeds...what's the athletic look like?

-Allen Iverson
Old 09-13-2016, 12:17 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend

We will find out.
Pretty much set on an 6'10" Athletic Finisher PF 230-240 lbs. It's going to be fun playing with these playmaking guards, and since we will both have pick and roll badges hopefully that will be a more viable strategy that just using big men to get put backs while the guards do the driving and shooting like last year
Old 09-13-2016, 12:17 PM   #70
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oouie433
Nice!

Looking forward to reading of his exploits. Will he last longer than his rookie contract, or will he wash out and work for his dad at the local mom and pop store.
Everything is possible, but one thing's for sure, fans will love him!
Old 09-13-2016, 12:22 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
I always have a pg/sf/c every year just decided to start with a wing this time first since I could only do one..

Noticed that like the 7'3 defensive and post scoring centers are in the 30 or 40 speeds...what's the athletic look like?
6'10" PF with default weight is at 70 speed, 6'9" is a 73 speed. Decent trade off but you don't gain strength as your height goes down so I think i'll go for 6'10" with lowish weight and a slightly higher than default wingspan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 12:28 PM   #72
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpfree
6'10" PF with default weight is at 70 speed, 6'9" is a 73 speed. Decent trade off but you don't gain strength as your height goes down so I think i'll go for 6'10" with lowish weight and a slightly higher than default wingspan
We got the exact same builds lol. It'll be interesting to see how this build fits in with pro am teams
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

Last edited by Rockie_Fresh88; 09-13-2016 at 12:31 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »