Home

NBA 2K18 MyGM / MyLEAGUE Details & Screenshots

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 MyGM / MyLEAGUE Details & Screenshots within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2017, 05:44 PM   #337
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K18 MyGM / MyLEAGUE Details & Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by davez
Quick update, then I'll really disappear for a while...

Re: the MLO questions... all I can really say is that I want to do it (as well as some others). We'll see what happens... For what it's worth, I also want a date with Alexis Ren and I feel that improving MLO is much more likely... Later, guys...
Thanks for the response. Let's make a deal. Fix MLO and Alexis Ren is yours. All I gotta do is put in that good word for you Dave. Make it happen. I got her on speed dial for you .

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 08-20-2017, 05:59 PM   #338
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:

The bearded wonder, aka Leftos, just added the system proficiency stuff to Edit Staff, so you'll be able to change the coach's preferred system, active system, and proficiency rating for each of the available systems. He also added the max attributes for each of the coach attribute ratings (this is the highest they can progress to), and years left on contract (can't add the contract value for a plethora of reasons, though). So, he came to the rescue for that stuff that I had previously said weren't being done this year (and Yu Gu - aka Lord YGu in the in-game social feed - was the rockstar that got the edit name in last second).

Re: the MLO questions... all I can really say is that I want to do it (as well as some others). We'll see what happens... For what it's worth, I also want a date with Alexis Ren and I feel that improving MLO is much more likely... Later, guys...
WOW, great present for us, the community, from Leftos, YGu, the rest of the team and yourself ... again huge THANKS !
Old 08-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #339
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks, Davez!
Old 08-20-2017, 11:05 PM   #340
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

The bearded wonder, aka Leftos, just added the system proficiency stuff to Edit Staff, so you'll be able to change the coach's preferred system, active system, and proficiency rating for each of the available systems. He also added the max attributes for each of the coach attribute ratings (this is the highest they can progress to), and years left on contract (can't add the contract value for a plethora of reasons, though). So, he came to the rescue for that stuff that I had previously said weren't being done this year (and Yu Gu - aka Lord YGu in the in-game social feed - was the rockstar that got the edit name in last second).
Yes! Thanks!
Old 08-21-2017, 05:45 AM   #341
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

Re: the MLO questions... all I can really say is that I want to do it (as well as some others). We'll see what happens... For what it's worth, I also want a date with Alexis Ren and I feel that improving MLO is much more likely... Later,
guys...
Awesome stuff Davey glad the edit Name and changing of cyberfaces is in for coaches it was big downer for me the last few years esp with the many coaching and assistant coach changes we couldn't at least edit names and skin colour thank you for adding this in guys.
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 03:36 PM   #342
Pro

OVR: 2

It blows my mind how much 2k listens to the community and that we are able to get things in we request just weeks before the release. A+ job everyone.
Old 08-21-2017, 07:10 PM   #343
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Also of note, found some issues yesterday with regard to staff movement. An engineer fixed a "bug" right before ship last year that included adding a clamp to the team's interest in the coach and the coach's interest in the team's offer. What this did was create situations where someone like Pop would get offers from a dozen or so teams, but would value them all equally, so he'd just pick one of them at random instead of staying with the Spurs who he had the highest interest in without the clamp.

The whole system probably still needs a major overhaul/re-design...so don't expect miracles. But, it should work better this year than that travesty we shipped last year...

Leftos also added another component where we factor in the coach's win% with the team over time to have an impact on the team's interest in retaining the coach. So, teams should be a little smarter about who they try to retain (we already had components for things like awards, years with team, style, team state, market size, etc...but never had the coach's record in the original design).

Its refreshing to see you guys so candid about your mistakes, respect.......Off topic but are retro filters ever coming back?
Old 08-21-2017, 07:22 PM   #344
Rookie

cookemcurt's Arena

OVR: 1

Davez! will they be editable for our personal uploadable rosters? or does this strictly apply to myleague only?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »