Home

2 More NBA 2K18 Classic Teams Announced - '11-'12 Knicks & '10-'11 Bulls

This is a discussion on 2 More NBA 2K18 Classic Teams Announced - '11-'12 Knicks & '10-'11 Bulls within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2017, 11:10 PM   #177
Rookie

great1zero's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2 More NBA 2K18 Classic Teams Announced - '11-'12 Knicks & '10-'11 Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaur
He was in last year's game though and he was already retired by then; he was still on the '98 Spurs and you could un-retire him in MyLeague if you wanted to. I wouldn't be surprised if they removed the '98 Spurs team (should've been the '99 team anyway) if they lost the rights to Timmy though.. hopefully that's not the case.

You have a point about the Lakers, if Odom and Bynum were in they probably would've made the cut over the '04 team. Might change my guess to the '09 Magic and '07 Warriors.
Steve Nash was in the game the year following his retirement as well then was absent from 2K17 at launch then patched in later so it is very possible they will need to purchase Duncan's rights. If I remember correctly after retirement every player will stay in the Player's Association for 1 more year.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:25 PM   #178
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterchaoss
Yeah the fact that aren't going to have both the 07 spurs and 10 Lakers is gonna be very disappointing I don't know any Lakers fan that wants the 04 team over 2010 team.
I do... As long as rhe full team is there.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:44 PM   #179
MVP

OVR: 3

I can say with supreme confidence the 07 warriors make the cut
Old 08-22-2017, 01:15 AM   #180
MVP

Yrogergj24's Arena

OVR: 12

I hope 2K18 has Play Now Blacktop so I can do 1v1's, 2008 Brian Scalabrine vs. 2011 Brian Scalabrine
Old 08-22-2017, 04:17 AM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 2
After everyone else justifying teams from the last few years I can 100% get behind that Knicks team... that is a CLASSIC roster...
Anthony, Shumpert, JR Smith, Amare, Baron, Bibby, Lin, Fields, Chandler, Douglas... and I hope Balkman makes the cut.

That's a fun group of guys to play with..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 04:19 AM   #182
Rookie

MoodMuzik's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by World1
Please don't say "Waste of spot." It becomes some of these dudes time of the month when they see "Spot" in reference to a classic teams inclusion.
Even more fella's on here acting like 2K got all up in their skirt and didn't call them back when a team they don't like are included.

(On another note...World1 you've said a couple of times now that "complaining about the complainers isn't helping"... well... then... doesn't your same logic apply to you complaining about the complaining of others complaining... that doesn't help either, right?).

Btw... if someone were to preorder 2k NOW (which they could still, or have had the benefit of doing for like a month or two PRIOR to 30-All Time Teams and 16 Classic Team inclusions (46 teams in total for those who need help with math) for $60 (which is Day 1 retail... still a month away I might add)... You are/have been promised aka entitled to exactly:

5,000 VC
10 MyTeam packs
MyPlayer apparel

^^^^^^^^^^^^That is taken directly from the 2k website selling the game.

I don't see anywhere.... where 16 classic teams.... AND 30 All-Time Franchise Teams are promised/guaranteed with $60 purchase. And this has been out there for sale for over a month now.

So 2k has been selling a product for $60 that is $5000 extra VC, 10 MyTeam Packs, and MyPlayer Apparel...

So wtf am I supposed to call FORTY SIX NEW TEAMS... aside from "Free" or "Bonus" if the game has already been on sale for full retail without the advertisement of these inclusions??

AND BTW.... HOW ARE THE LINNSANITY KNICKS SUPPOSED TO BE BOTH A)... THE WORST TEAM 2K COULD'VE ASSEMBLED... AND AT THE SAME TIME ALSO BE B) A MONEY GRAB Lol Like yeah, the Linnsanity Knicks has been the big money grabber 2k has been setting you up for lol ya'll are too much on this board man. Thanks for the laugh.

Not bonus material for the same price lol Linnsanity Knicks being the money grab team lol ya'll are too much. A money grab would be Reggie/Barkely DLC because that would sell itself in a heartbeat. But no, we live in a world where the Linn-Knicks can be BOTH the worst inclusion of a team to the game AND be the Money Grabber at the same time hahaha. Man I'm dead ya'll. You kill me for real lol

Last edited by MoodMuzik; 08-22-2017 at 04:29 AM.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:21 AM   #183
Banned

GloGangJay's Arena

Finally Prime D. rose and prime Jermey Lin !!!
Old 08-22-2017, 04:26 AM   #184
Rookie

MoodMuzik's Arena

This thread alone is going to make me kill everyone online with the Linnsanity Knicks and have them complaining to 2k that they're OP lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »