Home

NBA 2K18 Player Ratings and Screenshots - De'Aaron Fox, Beverley, Morris & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Player Ratings and Screenshots - De'Aaron Fox, Beverley, Morris & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2017, 09:08 PM   #9
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30
nice! Can't wait to play as kings online
Old 08-21-2017, 09:10 PM   #10
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshots & Ratings - De'Aaron Fox, Kosta Koufos & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTHEGAWD
I'm not mad at Lonzo or Fultz overalls because I think they'll be really good rookies

Fox though is too high at 77. He likely won't start over George Hill, Frank Mason outplaying him in the Summer League was a bit of a concern for me.

He's really going to struggle in year one as a shooter and he's still very frail which doesn't bode well for him finishing at the basket and defending. Should be one of the fastest players in the game though.
We all know you cant invest ish in the summer league. While I will agree he needs to add some weight his defense was on full display this summer. Playing passing lanes and picking pockets.`
Old 08-21-2017, 09:12 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshots & Ratings - De'Aaron Fox, Kosta Koufos & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTHEGAWD
I'm not mad at Lonzo or Fultz overalls because I think they'll be really good rookies

Fox though is too high at 77. He likely won't start over George Hill, Frank Mason outplaying him in the Summer League was a bit of a concern for me.

He's really going to struggle in year one as a shooter and he's still very frail which doesn't bode well for him finishing at the basket and defending. Should be one of the fastest players in the game though.

well, they rate him by where he was drafted, they have to do that with every rookie because no one knows how they'll do, i like fox though, he's raw, but he can get to the rim, and has a mid range game as good as any rookie, he's very athletic, and plays great on ball D, he struggles to shoot, but so does almost every first round rookie, fultz is inconsistent from deep, lonzos form kills him, tatum struggles from deep, josh can't shoot to save his life from deep, only monk and kennard are consistent deep shooters

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 09:46 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K18 Player Ratings and Screenshots - De'Aaron Fox, Beverley, Morris & More

Time for Beverley to get a new scan and I really hope they fix the color of those Clippers uni's. If they scanned the jerseys, not sure why they would be so far off. Fox looks good.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:56 PM   #13
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K18 Player Ratings and Screenshots - De'Aaron Fox, Beverley, Morris & More

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHxjQxUUIAAru1x.jpg:large
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:04 PM   #14
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Still not getting the point of these from the back photos, but the Kings guys look clean
Old 08-21-2017, 10:05 PM   #15
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Dudley and Morris are two of their better scans...I dont get having them backwards, lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 10:07 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5
Fox looks good I really like the chip he carries but I don't think he will be as good as Lonzo Ball. * Hopefully he can be a key contributer

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »