Home

JD's NBA 2k11 Roster Update(includes all draft picks and player movement)

This is a discussion on JD's NBA 2k11 Roster Update(includes all draft picks and player movement) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2010, 05:09 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JD's NBA 2k11 Roster Update(includes all draft picks and player movement)

great JD you are the man XDXD thanks a lot now i m gonna try this roste
Old 06-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD326
yea there were alot of rookies rated 70+ and you cant have players too low or they will have no effect in the game

They can still have an impact when u play with them with not so high ratings they are rookies after all who knws if they will even help out their team u knw its all wat if ratings. Like i said maybe u should have 4 or 5 rookies with 70 ratings and Wall being the highest with 75 or 74. It will help make your roster more realistic and one of the best. Not like those random rookies 2k had in the season mode with 80 overall players. if u want them to have an impact in the season mode raise their shooting tends.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:18 PM   #35
Banned

Does your Roster have all the players off injuries? and the new players 2k added from the last roster update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Does your Roster have all the players off injuries? and the new players 2k added from the last roster update?
yes there are no injuries and a few of the new 2k players i had to release to the free agent pool because of the draft picks but yes they are also on the roster
Old 06-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD326
yes there are no injuries and a few of the new 2k players i had to release to the free agent pool because of the draft picks but yes they are also on the roster

ok u didnt like my comment regarding the ratings? I didnt mean any harm by it was jus some helpful hints in what most downloaders are looking for in terms of realism.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:32 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
ok u didnt like my comment regarding the ratings? I didnt mean any harm by it was jus some helpful hints in what most downloaders are looking for in terms of realism.
i see what you mean with the ratings i will be playtesting the draft picks and thats what i have the community for....and im also waiting for Real 2k Insider to drop his roster.... i just wanted to give the community and myself something to play thats accurate with all the draft picks/transactions and fun
Old 07-01-2010, 01:26 AM   #39
Rookie

Hey i got live now and im gonna upload the roster tommorow morning and give a 5 star rating but is there a way i can use it when i am just playing a quick game or can i only use it in assosciation let me know please if there is a way to play it in quick games and not just assosciation
Old 07-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #40
Rookie

hey I'm new to xbox live and I'm wondering how come it says " Sorry, but the selected files couldn't be downloaded right now. Please try again later ". I've been trying for 30 minutes now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »