Home

NBA 2K12 Official Roster Update/ Custom Roster Thread (PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 Official Roster Update/ Custom Roster Thread (PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K12 Official Roster Update/ Custom Roster Thread (PS3)

Idk if u did or didnt but did u rename the file?
Old 12-15-2011, 01:55 AM   #18
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsta1423
same error with version 2 :-(

also if that's the one by bedwardsroy19 is a bad roster...jimmer is already 92 med shot/95 3pt and iman shumperts dunk is only 54 (go watch hoopmixtape on YouTube you'll see that is clearly wrong) http://www.youtube.com/user/Hoopmixt.../6/mYzBGlL3ZQc
thats not the Bedwardsroy19 roster. And you can't upload saves offline anymore in this year's version for ps3. you have to download off of 2kshare.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-15-2011, 07:54 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoZograscope
No this roster set is a different one from his, Shumpert's dunk rating in this one is in the mid 80's from what I can remembered.
Hey The Official 2k12 roster is not working. When I load it there is a message that says File not loaded. The flie was not created by the current signed in user. Please help me and also the costum roster every time i load that it says the file was not created by the user blah blah like all of the roster is not working.
pls. help me i will appreciate if you tell me how to make it work thankyou
Old 12-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #20
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcore777
Hey The Official 2k12 roster is not working. When I load it there is a message that says File not loaded. The flie was not created by the current signed in user. Please help me and also the costum roster every time i load that it says the file was not created by the user blah blah like all of the roster is not working.
PS3 doesn't allow sharing of games saves, its locked to the PS3 user who actually created the game save file. As the poster said above the only way to get the roster update is through 2k Share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:55 AM   #21
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcore777
Unfortunately, although this thread has great intentions and would work any other year, for some reason 2K/Sony does not allow you to roster share without using 2K Share
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2011, 10:41 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
PS3 doesn't allow sharing of games saves, its locked to the PS3 user who actually created the game save file. As the poster said above the only way to get the roster update is through 2k Share.
anyway thank you for making this thread and posting the updates. i usually update my 2k11 rosters through this thread last year. but now i can't download your ps3 files anymore.

i am connected to internet. i was able to download the 1.04 version but i have still the old rosters. how can i update my rosters through 2k? i am not registered to ps3 also, do i need to sign in first before i can access to 2k?
Old 12-16-2011, 11:14 PM   #23
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by philpab
anyway thank you for making this thread and posting the updates. i usually update my 2k11 rosters through this thread last year. but now i can't download your ps3 files anymore.

i am connected to internet. i was able to download the 1.04 version but i have still the old rosters. how can i update my rosters through 2k? i am not registered to ps3 also, do i need to sign in first before i can access to 2k?
Yes you have to be sign in to the PSN and then you can access the automatic roster update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:49 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Yes you have to be sign in to the PSN and then you can access the automatic roster update.
thanks for the reply. where can i access the automatic roster update. the version 1.04 was automatic updated even though i'm not sign in to psn but the roster is not included. i have still the original roster of nba2k12

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »