Home

[Xbox360] NBA 2K12 Roster and Files Updates Offline Downloads

This is a discussion on [Xbox360] NBA 2K12 Roster and Files Updates Offline Downloads within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #65
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: [Xbox360] NBA 2K12 Roster and Files Updates Offline Downloads

dang ... someone still has black paint on Jimmers arms thanks though i finally got a updated roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does living rosters and autosave need to be turned off when doing all these updates?
Also can I transfer everything I put on the USB onto the XBOX HD including the title update, or do I have to leave everything on the USB and leave the USB in the xbox everytime I play 2k12?

Last edited by wade_03; 01-08-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Does living rosters and autosave need to be turned off when doing all these updates?
Also can I transfer everything I put on the USB onto the XBOX HD including the title update, or do I have to leave everything on the USB and leave the USB in the xbox everytime I play 2k12?
I think, if you don't go online then there's no need to turn it off.
You can transfer Roster and TU files, i use Horizon to do it, I put the files on the USB then it can be seen in xbox. But, when it comes to Online Data, only xtaf works. So nothing you can do but just use the USB everytime you play 2k12 for the ODF to work.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:59 PM   #68
Rookie

Hey monyo you got my PM
Old 01-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #69
Rookie

Ya, but i'm too lazy to get custom rosters. IMHO, use official, it's the best one, tried so many custom and they all suck.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #70
Rookie

I downloaded the Online Data and put it into my USB drive but my rookies still have black arms. When I started the game a message came that listed all the new shoes and so on. So I think it was successful, but why do they still have black arms?
Also how do I know if the official patch was successfull? I have LT 2.0 and I've read in other forums that it works if you use modio but there is no Cache Partition > Cache in Modio so I just created the folders and put the patch in there. The game works but I have no Idea if the patch is installed now. I dont see any differences so far tbh.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monyo
Ya, but i'm too lazy to get custom rosters. IMHO, use official, it's the best one, tried so many custom and they all suck.
Dude please man im begging you bro . I never use 2k official roster they are horrible. Just get these rosters, just 1 custom roster. And PM me the link to download it. His GT: real 2kinsider. Please get his latest roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by peZt
I downloaded the Online Data and put it into my USB drive but my rookies still have black arms. When I started the game a message came that listed all the new shoes and so on. So I think it was successful, but why do they still have black arms?
Also how do I know if the official patch was successfull? I have LT 2.0 and I've read in other forums that it works if you use modio but there is no Cache Partition > Cache in Modio so I just created the folders and put the patch in there. The game works but I have no Idea if the patch is installed now. I dont see any differences so far tbh.
Hey guys I have the same problem, but I didn't create any folders and put in the TU i tried with the TU and without the TU but I still have discoloured bodies, any help please?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »